Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,341 members, 7,978,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:53 PM

Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... (1279 Views)

What's Your 1st Betrayal (share Yours) / Some Romancelanders Are Just Too Stopid, Mtcheeew!! / Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by steveneche(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
STUPID QUESTIONS AND APPROPRIATE ANSWERS

1. You entered the bathroom, as you are bathing, someone ask you “what are you doing”.
ANSWER: I’m frying fish.
2. You wake up in the morning you are going out a neighbour ask “you don wake”
ANSWER: No na my ghost be this.
3. A family friend put to bed and someone ask “was she pregnant?”
ANSWER: No she vomited an egg which later hatched.
4. You are in a queue at the ATM and
someone sees you and ask “what are you doing here?”
ANSWER: I’m waiting to vote for my favourite political party. nonsense.
5. You are going to church with a bible
someone ask you “Are you going to church?”
ANSWER: No I’m going to the shrine.
6. You are watching a football match and the scored a goal people are shouting someone ask “dey don score?”
ANSWER: No the referee just died.
7. You are coming out of the toilet someone sees you and ask “Are u coming from the toilet?”
ANSWER: No I’m coming from the market.
8. You are coming home wearing NYSC
uniform someone sees u and ask “you don graduate?”
ANSWER: No i just get admission for secondary school na the uniform be this. Rubbish!
Friends…I want to sleep, should I close my eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by pweetychyka(f): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
When someone sees you coming out from the bathroom with towel round your neck and asks you "you just bathe finish" Answer-"No, I go water the garden wen dey inside bathroom"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Shortyy(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Stopid indeed

1 Like

Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
When someone sees u and asks **is dis your face?**
**no, my grandma in my body**

2 Likes

Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Your neighbour met you at the market pricing something & asked, "you self come market"?

Ans: no, na stadium i dae. Olooooshi undecided

1 Like

Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Sexxkillz: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
They aren't stupiid. It's what makes Nigerians, Nigerians. It's a way of life you can't take away from us. Even you. You're also guilty of the above.

3 Likes

Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol. So funny
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Is your daddy a male?
No he's a goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Rukkydelta(f): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Where is stupidity ?
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
There is no stupidity @OP. It's just the Nigeria way. It's not just Nigerian way.

*Judas kissed Jesus as a sign of betrayal. Jesus Christ being aware of the act still asked Judud "You betray your master with a kiss?"*

2 Likes

Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Where is stupidity ?
angry
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 07, 2016
I use God beg una, u guys should be easy with the "stupidity" mention.
My "mention is filled up. angry
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:

buhahahahahahaha
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lol. So funny
smiley smiley
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahaha
babe, hafa, u never sleep? Come lemme scratch ur back for you. U need it.
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by jaykaylegend(m): 12:54am On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:

stupidity, you are freaking funny...
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by MrCork: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2016
steveneche:
STUPID QUESTIONS AND APPROPRIATE ANSWERS

1. You entered the bathroom, as you are bathing, someone ask you “what are you doing”.
6. You are watching a football match and the scored a goal people are shouting someone ask “dey don score?”
ANSWER: No the referee just died.
7. You are coming out of the toilet someone sees you and ask “Are u coming from the toilet?”
ANSWER: No I’m coming from the market.
8. You are coming home wearing NYSC
uniform someone sees u and ask “you don graduate?”
ANSWER: No i just get admission for secondary school na the uniform be this. Rubbish!
Friends…I want to sleep, should I close my eyes?

....so theise r the question u people ask ther in nigeria?.... u homebase people mennn!! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:

grin *falls from mahogany tree*

shiooooor
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by steveneche(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2016
U jst go back frm work n someone sees u n be like 'u don come back?' .... No o, i never come bak i still dey work.. Oloshi!
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Rukkydelta(f): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
stupidity:
angry
Stupidity my crush, how are you ?
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Stupidity my crush, how are you ?
grin crushing me? Will u gimme pvssy?
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by vick555(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=steveneche post=41724384]STUPID QUESTIONS AND APPROPRIATE ANSWERS

Well I don't see the stupidity in the questions above, in as much as you are in Nigeria. Its kinda a way of life. But the only stupid thing I see is the respond or should I say the answers!
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Gofwane(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol.

Mom: junior, while you were still a little boy, there was a day you opened the first aid box and drank iodine.

Junior: mom, the day i drank the iodine, did i die?
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by Gofwane(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
There was a day i was watching a soccer match at the stadium after a heavy rain.
The seats in the stadium were wet due to the rain, so i decided to place the newspaper i was holding on the chair before sitting down so that my trouser won't be wet.

A guy was sitting beside me and this is what happened.

Guy: bros, this newspaper na today own?

Me:yes

Guy: are you reading it?

(see this guy o. You see me sitting on the newspaper and you are asking me if i was reading it. Shey i get eyes on my nyash ni)?

Me: yes, i am reading it.
And to proof to him that i was reading it, i stood up, turned to the next page and sat on it again.

, , ,smh
Re: Stopid Questions Nigerians Ask: Share Yours Also... by steveneche(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2016
hahahahahha

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Open this thread at your own peril / This Might Sound So Crazy / The True Perks Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.