Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,646 members, 7,979,190 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Are Girls This Fake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls This Fake (2682 Views)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls This Fake by Vikky014(f): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2016
2dice:
Even Women don't understand themselves Toomuch wiring na make Dem so Complicated grin
hahahahaha. faints
Re: Why Are Girls This Fake by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2016
marieolae:
I don't agree with the title of your thread but still...

Ain't nobody got time for that ahn ahn

If you like the person, why pretend?

When it comes to situations like this, you just have to act as if you no send. Stop calling her, don't message her..Leave her! When she's ready to come to her senses she will. If she complains, you tell her what's up. Tell her you don't have time for child's play, don't allow her to play with your emotions. What nonsense..
And someone thinks you're a softie. smiley
Re: Why Are Girls This Fake by douchesnozzle(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2016
Op most of them are very fake when it comes to expressing affection. I had one who came to my office some months back. I have always noticed she likes being around me whenever she comes around. As a sharp guy I decided to make my move. I gave her my number (I don't collect numbers 80% of the time it's a way to differentiate the serious ones). Unfortunately I mistakenly missed a digit in the number I gave her. Surprisingly, she went d extra mile of searching me on Facebook ND sent me a pm for my correct phone number. After all these she called for over 35min that same day telling me a lot of romantic stuffs. Talks like how she ll love to kiss my lips ND how she has been admiring me. As a guy na, I decided that this is all the green light I needed then began to play along.
As soon as I began showing interest, this girl started acting funny. Refused picking calls, started avoiding me when she comes to my work place. Me I just bone am cos I wasn't too interested in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls This Fake by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
douchesnozzle:
Op most of them are very fake when it comes to expressing affection. I had one who came to my office some months back. I have always noticed she likes being around me whenever she comes around. As a sharp guy I decided to make my move. I gave her my number (I don't collect numbers 80% of the time it's a way to differentiate the serious ones). Unfortunately I mistakenly missed a digit in the number I gave her. Surprisingly, she went d extra mile of searching me on Facebook ND sent me a pm for my correct phone number. After all these she called for over 35min that same day telling me a lot of romantic stuffs. Talks like how she ll love to kiss my lips ND how she has been admiring me. As a guy na, I decided that this is all the green light I needed then began to play along.
As soon as I began showing interest, this girl started acting funny. Refused picking calls, started avoiding me when she comes to my work place. Me I just bone am cos I wasn't too interested in the first place.
thank God you understand what am trying to say before some ignoramuses are turning my words upside down
Re: Why Are Girls This Fake by marieolae(f): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Hahaha okay love
MrCork:

....well the boy said all women r fake coz they ignore him...but u wunt they ignore him when he write long story wit no coma...paragraph or fullstop. Does nairaland look like Ghana? (No ofeense) angry
Re: Why Are Girls This Fake by 2dice(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Vikky014:
hahahahaha. faints
pour her rainwater grin
Re: Why Are Girls This Fake by Leriebloom(f): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jonathan2787:
i said why are girls this fake not every girls are fake pussycat and none of those girls i have come across are different they are the same
Your luck then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Ur Opinion / Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala / When A Girl Regrets Leaving Her Ex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.