Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,879 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

Advice Him Please.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Him Please.. (791 Views)

A Girl Asked A Guy Out But The Guy Doesnt Know What To Reply Her (pls Advice Him / Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy / Will You Advice Him To Sleep With His Boss Before His Weding Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Him Please.. by unilagfreshest(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
This happened last Christmas to an uncle of mine.
In the evening of that Christmas day, after the usual merriment and funfair of the day.. The wife was in the kitchen cooking their dinner, when her phone beeped, naturally he wouldn't touch her phone, but instinct told him to check who and what the beeped was. He guessed her phone password right, it was a whatsapp message, it was from a guy she once explained to him was her EX before they met 2 years ago (they have been married for 1year plus now) , after the usual festive greetings and all, his wife told him 'I miss you a lot, and no one has ever made me felt, the way you used to, how I wish we are still together' . Though the guy reply was LOL. Ever since, he has left home and hasn't returned home up till now, he has been staying with friends, he hasn't told his wife what he saw.. please what advice can we give to him coz he is considering divorce. They have a one year old son.
Re: Advice Him Please.. by iceberylin(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
She came for the divorce first...

Dude should do her a favor... angry
Re: Advice Him Please.. by unilagfreshest(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cc lalasticlala, seun and ishilove help to permanent site.
Re: Advice Him Please.. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Both of them should sit down together and sort themselves out.

1 Like

Re: Advice Him Please.. by unilagfreshest(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Both of them should sit down together and sort themselves out.
You think it's that easy?
BTW love ur pm.
Re: Advice Him Please.. by viki84(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
this one is strong
Re: Advice Him Please.. by Blanc8(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
how did you know about the message.. ? your Uncle Told you...?
Re: Advice Him Please.. by Pennah(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
hmmmm it hurts am not married but had same xpirience on ma bae .... lyk seriously it hurts and here I dunt know wotta say .. but wot I did was cloud my memory with our fantasies that's all

1 Like

Re: Advice Him Please.. by unilagfreshest(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Blanc8:
how did you know about the message.. ? your Uncle Told you...?
Yeah, he screen grabbed it nd sent it to his fone as evidence.
Re: Advice Him Please.. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
He should go back home, call his wife and tell her what he saw.

I'm not married so I can't advice sad
Re: Advice Him Please.. by Lordgatt46(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
This one is really strong oooo
Re: Advice Him Please.. by AlienStar: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
They shud sort things outcry

Divorce is nt the only option.sad
Re: Advice Him Please.. by MrCork: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
unilagfreshest:
This happened last Christmas to an uncle of mine.
In the evening of that Christmas day, after the usual merriment and funfair of the day.. The wife was in the kitchen cooking their dinner, when her phone beeped, naturally he wouldn't touch her phone, but instinct told him to check who and what the beeped was. He guessed her phone password right, it was a whatsapp message, it was from a guy she once explained to him was her EX before they met 2 years ago (they have been married for 1year plus now) , after the usual festive greetings and all, his wife told him 'I miss you a lot, and no one has ever made me felt, the way you used to, how I wish we are still together' . Though the guy reply was LOL. Ever since, he has left home and hasn't returned home up till now, he has been staying with friends, he hasn't told his wife what he saw.. please what advice can we give to him coz he is considering divorce. They have a one year old son.

....yo uncle want to divorce his wife coz another man call his wife phone?....how old is he?.. 14?... he is insecure.. Tell him I said he shod chill out & stay for his son sake!! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Him Please.. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
He prob hurt seeing his wife saying that on WhatsApp to another man. I don't blame him for leaving the house, can't trust her.
Re: Advice Him Please.. by jmaxjohn(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
na so infidelity dey take start (even dd man dey laf ha). e even b like sey him wife no dey worried bout him whereabouts. undecided
he shd return home and as ha "baby maka y" den tell ha hw much he nw distrusts her.
na lack of honest communication dey cause dis kyn shii
Re: Advice Him Please.. by herboshedhe(f): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Lordgatt46:
This one is really strong oooo
Eleyi gidi gan oooo
Re: Advice Him Please.. by nerdfrost(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2016
That's a big blow to the man's pride!! Seriously,what kind of wife does that after marriage! If not for their child,I wud have advised him to go for a divorce!! But my advise is this: tell him to sit down n sort things out with his wife at least for the child's sake! Its very bad for a child at such a tender age to have divorced parents!! Please,consider the child cry

2 Likes

Re: Advice Him Please.. by unilagfreshest(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2016
MrCork:

....yo uncle want to divorce his wife coz another man call his wife phone?....how old is he?.. 14?... he is insecure.. Tell him I said he shod chill out & stay for his son sake!! angry
Will advice u read d story once more nd den comment. undecided
Re: Advice Him Please.. by MrCork: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2016
unilagfreshest:

Will advice u read d story once more nd den comment. undecided

...u said your uncle was cryn be coz yor aunty divorce him be coz he had one child & another phone her to caht het up(read for last post)...
......bro yo uncle show weakness & insecurity.. how can a real man cry OVa a woman.. .. my advise....tell him to man up & find an OTHER woman..[REAL TALK]
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Far Can Your Green Light Go ??? / What Some Guys Want From Their Bae And What Some Ladies Want From Their Boo... / Yoruba Guys Or Igbo Guys Which Is More Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.