Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Solve The Social Network "Chicken And Egg" Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Solve The Social Network "Chicken And Egg" Problem (507 Views)

Blogging: Benefits Of Hashtag On Social Network / Available To Solve Your Wordpress Issues For Free / How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve The Social Network "Chicken And Egg" Problem by Merci1234(m): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2016
Please nairalanders i will like to know how to attract users to my newly designed social network and i also need any kind of help from anyone that can help promote the network and also help me solve the CHICKEN AND EGG PROBLEM. Thanks check join and invite your friends. www.buddiebook.com
Re: How To Solve The Social Network "Chicken And Egg" Problem by SUPERPACK: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: How To Solve The Social Network "Chicken And Egg" Problem by Elosky20: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Merci1234:
Please nairalanders i will like to know how to attract users to my newly designed social network and i also need any kind of help from anyone that can help promote the network and also help me solve the CHICKEN AND EGG PROBLEM. Thanks check join and invite your friends. www.buddiebook.com
i just joined ur site bt u need to make it user friendly, i have to fill my details more than four times,pls add the following:
1. space for filling ur contacts e.g email,phone number,website etc
2. i cant even find where to post something.
3. pls add a FAQ section to help new users.
4. people that are likely to signup at ur site ar bloggers so add a section where they can share a post link.
5. you can use facebook and google ads to promote ur site, use pay per signup ads specifically.
6. u need mention button and also invite a friend option
7. follow all this and watch ur site spread like widefire thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Place Ads On My Blog Please?? Help / Needed Urgently / Gbedusounds.com For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.