Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:56 PM

For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams (2303 Views)

11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / There Are Only 8 Types Of N.ipples / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Horlarmiday(m): 1:42am On Jan 07, 2016
Most times you never know what you are feeling until something happens that’ll make you come to a realisation that you are really in love
Unlike the way most romantic movies depict love, it isn’t like an explosion. Love in reality is a gradual process which you fall more and more into as each day goes by.
Inspired by Your Tango, here are 8 sure signs that you’ve fallen head over heels in love with her:

1. Her happiness is your priority: You love to make her happy every time, even when she’s having a not-so-awesome day you’ll certainly do everything you can to make her happy.

2. You may check out other girls but you constantly use her as a yardstick: Doesn’t matter how many girls you check out, she always comes out the best on your list…you simply don’t see other ladies the way you see her.

3. You are scared: You’re afraid of keeping her, of losing her, of being with another woman who isn’t her. There are many things you are scared of including your relationship not working out if you start one with her. But your mind keeps telling you to take that chance and be with her.

4. You think of her all the time: It doesn’t matter how deep into work you’re in, she pops up on mind every now and then. You keep looking for excuses to talk with her while wondering if she’s thinking about you.

Read more @ http://www.mistaglobe.com/2016/01/for-men-only-8-sure-signs-youve-met.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Na diazepam be the woman of my dreams

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by leke12(m): 5:40am On Jan 07, 2016
Sure! If a guy is dating 10 gurls he only loves 1, d rest na friends with benefits. Unfortunately d remaining 9 gurls will be forming am in a relationship/have a BF not knowing dem dey OYO.....smh

2 Likes

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 07, 2016
you talk
you actually communicate
you connect
Not you talking ans someone answering U with
'Okay' 'yes' 'no' and those fvcking irritating one liners angry

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 07, 2016
She'll be custom-made for you

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Niceman4u(m): 6:10am On Jan 07, 2016
What if she ur dream wife but u r nt her dream husband?

2 Likes

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by youngberry001(m): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2016
correct niggi kiss

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Babacele: 6:45am On Jan 07, 2016
hmmmm. Simply put, no other woman appeals to you since u met her. If you feel this way, then you have found your soulmate.

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Movingcoil:
Na diazepam be the woman of my dreams

Surely u will need that when ur having 50-50 chance of surviving tongue

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2016
I had this experience during my 300level back in school, which I knew is m dream lady are would keep on maintaining it till date,.now that are gotten a Job 4yrs later she have got married already & lagos are like one chance for me, just tired..though I add it to my shiloh prayer request..
Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Mcbussy(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2016
nacosprof:
I had this experience during my 300level back in school, which I knew is m dream lady are would keep on maintaining it till date,.now that are gotten a Job 4yrs later she have got married already & lagos are like one chance for me, just tired..though I add it to my shiloh prayer request..

Please who gave u a job? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Awwwww
what a nice thread smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by OreoPaschal(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Mcbussy:

Lolz...*wicked* cheesy

3 Likes

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by refreshrate: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2016
Mcbussy:

More like 300L of which school abeg?

3 Likes

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by fummtehope: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2016
(Quote) (Report ) 3 Likes (Like ) (Share )

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2016
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Emac34: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Nice one.
See my dream girl tongue

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Qualer: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

Surely u will need that when ur having 50-50 chance of surviving tongue

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by pet4ril(f): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2016
I said it, ife is very lucky because i posses more than these tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by defendedvictim(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Mcbussy:

I tire o. Wetin d guy talk sef

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by lekan29ice(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2016
pet4ril:
I said it, ife is very lucky because i posses more than these tongue undecided
it's you dat's lucky .... All the lists just matched

2 Likes

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=41735760][/quote]

grin what do u think?

1 Like

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Horlarmiday(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
you talk
you actually communicate
you connect
Not you talking ans someone answering U with
'Okay' 'yes' 'no' and those fvcking irritating one liners angry
You r on point
Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Aww...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men Only: 8 Sure Signs You’ve Met The Woman Of Your Dreams by pet4ril(f): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
lekan29ice:
it's you dat's lucky .... All the lists just matched
tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl / In My Girlfriend House (please Help) / They Say He Looks Like Korede Bello, Is It True? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.