Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,575 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend (2936 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Do Women Pretend They Re not Interested In Romance? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by Ituno(f): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2006
Why do Nigerian Woman always pretend.

I have noticed that Nigerian women love to pretend when it comes to love.
A man would show their interest and the woman will spend years chasing the poor guy away, even though she is dying inside.
Then they will say SA woman are easy, we are not easy we just know what we want. tongue

and what SA women want she gets,

Just a thought
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by CrazyMan(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2006
Nigerian women pretend because they don't want to look cheap
you can't expect a woman to throw her self at a guy just because he promised to take care of her.
you have to pretend until you know how serious he is.
it's natural.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by Ituno(f): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2006
Well it is quite simple, to me.

First of all my husband and I knew each other from church and then we became Friends by mistake really and then from friends we became lovers and from lovers, we got married.

I feel that if you know who you are in life and know what you want a in life and trust your judgement and God you will never go wrong, there is really no need to pretend,

If you know who you are your presence and manner will always speak for itself no way you will be considered cheap if you know, that you love someone and you want to be with that person and you know that he is for real.

Unless you still are not sure of your judgement and trust in the Lord, simple really. I never said throw your self at the first man you see, but becareful, but do not play games, because games might play you some day.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2006
cause most of them have got this general mentality that the longer it takes the more the guy would cherish them and they dont want the guy to think they are cheap grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by iice(f): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2006
Its not limited/exclusive to nigerian women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by puker(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2007
Not only in Nigeria its like that naturaly. Though some could still be bold enough to express their feelings. Any way i feel its because they want to taste your petience.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by BillGatesFan(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2007
@ituno: it seems your tribalistic,where on earth do you get that from, that only Nigerian women pretend? Right from the creation of this Universe that how GOD made women to be,a real woman MUST have shyness in her because she still have her Golden Flower intact,thats the reason why Nigerian women still pretend cos they are not Prostitutes. They have the fear of God in them, and while a man is chasing them, they will be puting him in their prayers for God to come into the situation so they won't make the wrong choice.

I will advice you to stop attacking Nigeria women instead befriend them for it is for your benefit,both materially, spiritually,and other wise. Cheers
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by Abike2k6(f): 10:22pm On May 09, 2007
@ Billgatesfan, she didn't say 'only' Nigerians, she was just asking generally. She's probably only saying what she has experienced.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by kike001(f): 12:59pm On May 10, 2007
just tryin 2 be prefect it depends wat u mean pretend
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by afolayangs(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2007
Thanks for this topic.
I do not seee any reason why a lady cannot propose to a guy. They are human being like guys.

I beg don't leave the job only to guy.

If u see a nice guy feel free to him out and he will be very happy. kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by Abike2k6(f): 9:40am On May 12, 2007
I think it's just silly pride
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by hotchic1(f): 7:15pm On May 12, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

cause most of them have got this general mentality that the longer it takes the more the guy would cherish them and they don't want the guy to think they are cheap grin

I totally agree wit dis.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 16, 2007
afolayangs:

Thanks for this topic.
I do not seee any reason why a lady cannot propose to a guy. They are human being like guys.

I beg don't leave the job only to guy.

If u see a nice guy feel free to him out and he will be very happy. kiss

i feel you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by Said1(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2007
The saying no of a girl to a man is like expossing him to search for more. this Nigerian woman don't know. No make me sickkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by Sapphic: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2009
Women can never win. Say yes at once, the guys say you are cheap. Say no, they say you are playing hard to get or are being difficult. Chat a guy up, you are almost regarded as a LovePeddler back in Naija. . . Best thing is ladies, do not be swayed, adopt a style that suits you best. Afterall, different strokes for different folks.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by fs(f): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2009
I'm with Sapphic on this one.

Just do you. Everyone should just be who they are. Afterall you want the person you marry to know the real you and vice versa.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by lannre(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
Not all, it depends on the social circle you are .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend by ugofure: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Pretend
« #2 on: October 25, 2006, 06:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well it is quite simple, to me.

First of all my husband and I knew each other from church and then we became Friends by mistake really and then from friends we became lovers and from lovers, we got married.

I feel that if you know who you are in life and know what you want a in life and trust your judgement and God you will never go wrong, there is really no need to pretend,

If you know who you are your presence and manner will always speak for itself no way you will be considered cheap if you know, that you love someone and you want to be with that person and you know that he is for real.

Unless you still are not sure of your judgement and trust in the Lord, simple really. I never said throw your self at the first man you see, but becareful, but do not play games, because games might play you some day.

, Ituno I think u r rite, its ok to be simple sincere and real!

(1) (Reply)

Messages Found My Wife Had Writen When We Were Sorting Out Our Wedding / Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion / Why Are Ladies/women Not Proud Of Their Boyfriends/husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.