Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,523 members, 7,941,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Adventure Of The Northern Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Adventure Of The Northern Girl. (450 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Adventure Of The Northern Girl. by invaluable(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2016
I remember vividly, this day 2007, I travelled to kaiama a primitive place closer to Mina, Niger. I use to help my mum to purchase yam powder.
I went to their minor market in the morning to buy food. People gathered to a particular beautiful and charming girl buying food. I have never seen such beauty in my life.
I went closer to buy food, I spoke to her, she didn't understand my language, I felt sad, she felt sorry for me, collected my cooler and put in all sorts of foods in. I gave her money but she refused.
People we're laughing and speaking in language I don't understand. She just informed me to go with sign. On my way a guy came to me and explain everything to me. That they we're criticizing the girl that she likes me. I met her in the afternoon again at the major market selling clothes. I went closer, she looked at me in a manner of the kind of person that need help but we couldn't communicate. Just looking at each other and laughing.
In the middle of the night, I woked up to urinate, then I saw her surrounded by six men forcing her and finally raped her. She cried, I couldn't help, then a woman came to her, and said you to her that you have to prepare yourself harder tomorrow. I went to bed but I couldn't sleep.
I saw her the next day in the market as nothing has happened. The next day, the same rape case occur. When they left,
to be contd

(1) (Reply)

What To Say On A First Date / Confused.... / Read What Lynxxx Has To Say About Finding Your Soul-mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.