Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,142 members, 7,916,345 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ever Heard Of Product Abuse? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Heard Of Product Abuse? (316 Views)

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse / 500 Osun Youths Ready To Walk Against Drug Abuse / Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of Product Abuse? by healthyarena(f): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2016
Prevention they say; is better than cure. I was once watching a certain program on TV and of course I never knew prior to that time that such program existed! This program talked so much about the abuse of things, most especially when those things could be detrimental to our health. I remember laughing really hard when a particular woman on the show talked about women's usage of hair relaxers! She stressed on the fact that even when it is clearly written on the container that; apply for 20 minutes and wash, we feel we know better than the producer of such product in question and decide to leave it for more than the time indicated so that it can work more efficiently(your reasons)! I laughed real hard because I know how guilty so many people are of this, so I decided to bring it to our notice and refrain from such acts because could be detrimental to our health. The maker of that product: under several conditions and after much tests and trials of the product gave a precise time frame we ought to adhere to, knowing fully well that if it goes beyond that time frame you will be hurting or probably killing yourself! This applies to so many things which in today's world we decide to abandon the user manuals or instructions given by the producer and go by our own terms, so also is self medication extremely terrible. If you are guilty of such acts, refrain from it and If you find yourself in a particular strange state of health, you should see your doctor first.
www.healthyarenang.com/2016/01/product-abuse-do-you-know.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Natural Treatments For Hair Loss / Http://www.sincycle.com/yahoo-mail-support-number/ / Have Brought In A Harvest Caving From Two Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.