Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,371 members, 7,929,167 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:17 AM

Jehova Witnesses members At Bustops - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehova Witnesses members At Bustops (496 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video / When You See A Jehova Witness Coming Towards You. / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jehova Witnesses members At Bustops by Laredojohn(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Am sure most of us here in Lagos or other cities this is done, would have noticed the JW at bustops, setting up stands of their materials, have no problem with that, but a clarification I need is, are they jobless or they are paid by the religious body for the services they render Any member in here who can clarify? Thanks
Re: Jehova Witnesses members At Bustops by Juxtified(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2016
Laredojohn:
Am sure most of us here in Lagos or other cities this is done, would have noticed the JW at bustops, setting up stands of their materials, have no problem with that, but a clarification I need is, are they jobless or they are paid by the religious body for the services they render Any member in here who can clarify? Thanks
They're not jobless sir.
They're not being paid.
They are Christians.

1 Like

Re: Jehova Witnesses members At Bustops by Laredojohn(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2016
Juxtified:

They're not jobless sir.
They're not being paid.
They are Christians.
Ok thanks for the clarification... just needed to know, cos I see them daily and do think if they do that out of passion, because I dnt expect seeing someone who works in a firm or company, devoting their total time to that..even if it's their denomination.. thanks for the clarification though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Night Prayers Special? / Jose Mourinho Seen At Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry To Find Help... / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.