Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,279 members, 7,932,167 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos (26630 Views)

Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Chioma Okoye Prays For Husband On Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by jaybosstrends: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by jaybosstrends: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
wow
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by scholes23(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
chykmoni:
From his father's age, he is correct.
if i hear
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by IJOBA2: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Erotex:
Handsome >Nwa_Nsukka
HES FROM ANAMBRA I THINK
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by mamagee3(f): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Happy Birthday Yul!!!
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by saintneo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
ademoladeji:
34 or 44?

Yul should be 35 not 34.

We were classmates and I am sure is older than I am by a few months.

BTW, I turned 34 last Christmas.

Happy Birthday Ayule DYCE!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Gift43(f): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Omg! This guy is too cute.
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Erotex(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
IJOBA2:
HES FROM ANAMBRA I THINK

Yes he is but i am from Nsukka >Nwa_Nsukka
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by toyeanlawlah(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
sandrajazmin:
Ma crush that year, until i hear seyy ma guy yaff marry
Me too com marry later....
This life shaa

me 2 o....... guess no b only me.....d way I wz hrtbrokn wen I learnt he g@ a wyf....... but as you don marry nw, make me 2 leave trash 4 lawma go marry......... abi........
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by KINGS100(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2016

Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by AK481(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
my birthday mate cool cool cool cool
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by MartinsIfeco(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
bugzbunny:
34?............. undecided I no fit laugh
PLEASE I'M NEW HERE WHAT'S FUNNY?
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by ChocolateAda: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Beautiful people, I do not need to spell out what rats are to you,abi? and I am sure lots of you out there share the same amount of hatred I have for them. I mean it, this post is no joke.
I need a pied piper in my life( remember the story of that flute player who used his music to chase away rats from that town.....), yes, I need him. I am sure many of you are wandering what would make me write a post about rats, but I had to biko, I've had enough! Okay lemmie tell you what happened.

Yesterday evening, I had to bring down the our mortar from the table in the kitchen, 'cos I wanted to pound yam to make Nsala soup, and as soon as I carried the mortar to drop on the floor, two big hairy rats literally flew from God knows where to the floor barely missing my legs. Now I was still carrying the heavy mortar, and out of fear I dropped it in a bid to run out of the kitchen, but I did not move a muscle. I did not run because the mighty mortar in my hands, descended on my feet...*crying*

What did I do to these rats to deserve this treatment? I do not look for trouble,I treat them well, back in the school hostel before it was renovated, i did not keep rat poison and crayfish in my woad robe to chase them away,I've been as kind as I can be, but my kindness was not reciprocated.. So, Its payback time.
I've decided to poison them all. As soon as I click "publish " on my blogger account, I would go out and get otapiapia. I promise you, I would spare no one. Enough is enough.
visit www.aladyandlife..com
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by onunwa21(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Congratulations, guy try hook
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
34 then Am 12
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by vonn(f): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Not doubting.....heard he got married at the age of 22 or so
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by scholes23(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
34 then Am 12
dat one na u, as for me dem neva born me. grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by yjgm(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Abeg, this guy old pass 34. 34? Hmmmm
Re: Yul Edochie Marks 34th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Paulpenny(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Gift43:
Omg! This guy is too cute.
Good morning bae How was ur night?? I think you got a mail, check it wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Sinead O'Connor Dead At 56 Years / Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown / Pregnant Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife, Cynthia Rocks Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.