Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,493 members, 7,904,866 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Head,internal Affairs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Head,internal Affairs (1050 Views)

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Academic Staff Recruitment 2017 (44 Positions) / Jobvacancy Head- Internal Control, Human Resources &operations For Microfinance / Head Internal Audit In Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head,internal Affairs by debbie(f): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2016
Are you a smart, energetic superhuman? Do you dream of changing or influencing the world you live in positively? Are you a creative that can think both within and outside the box?

Do you have experience leading small teams? Are you organized and good at time keeping? Are you good with computers and basic Microsoft Office tools (Word, Power Point, Excel)?

We may just be the right place for you. Are you right for us?

We are iThena Logic Ltd – a software development company specializing in the sales of virtual goods. We’ve been around for a few years but still consider ourselves a startup. Our mission is to impact lives positively using technology and our most widely used product is Topup Genie.

We need to fill a managerial role we call Head of Internal Affairs. It combines many elements from hiring, HR, administration, customer service and more. Not to worry, this is not a ploy to hire one person to fill multiple positions – we would be doing ourselves a disservice at that.
We are looking to rapidly build a strong team to aggressively grow Topup Genie and your role will be part of the core of this exercise.

The position will ideally be filled by January 15, 2016 and interviews will begin as early as Monday, January 11, 2016.

1-2 years graduate work experience is a bonus but not a deal breaker. Kick-ass fresh graduates are welcome to apply as well.

Start your application here:

https://topupgenie.typeform.com/to/aGeld6
Re: Head,internal Affairs by Dahveydson(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2016
This application was a mental exercise.

Thanks as always debbie.

1 Like

Re: Head,internal Affairs by debbie(f): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Yea,i know......cheers,hoping for the best
Dahveydson:
This application was a mental exercise.

Thanks as always debbie.
Re: Head,internal Affairs by honeyworld1801(f): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Hi Debbie.
Good job and God Bless you.
I need an Accounting job. kindly give me your mail address so i can forward my resume for assessment of a job you can assist me with. my mail is crownhoney247@yahoo.com. mobile 08060116716.
I will be expecting your response.
Thank you.
Re: Head,internal Affairs by debbie(f): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2016
thanks,but i have been posting accounting jobs here....maybe you check the thread more often. i am not a recruiter and dont give jobs. i only assist to provide job info to job seekers.
Cheers
honeyworld1801:
Hi Debbie.
Good job and God Bless you.
I need an Accounting job. kindly give me your mail address so i can forward my resume for assessment of a job you can assist me with. my mail is crownhoney247@yahoo.com. mobile 08060116716.
I will be expecting your response.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Tricky Questions / Health, Safety And Environment Officers – Abuja Electricity Distribution Company / HELP! Is This Company SCAM Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.