Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,256 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Has Change Really Come To Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Change Really Come To Nigeria? (357 Views)

Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise / If The Change Really Begins With Us The APC Shd Hav Asked Us 2 Vote Ourselves In / Has Change Really Come To My Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Change Really Come To Nigeria? by unaneversee: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2016
I saw this n decided to share

Juan Phistin wrote:
Want to use this write up as a reminder to our supposed government ,Nigeria is gradually falling into a state of anarchy .You may agree with me or not,we are seeing signs of a failed state. The naira is getting weaker by day ,its now 280 to a dollar,there is no petrol and people will have to sleep at petrol stations in order to get .The price of food stuffs are now double the original price.These are things we took for granted during GEJ tenure and that reminds me of the word....Nigerians will thank me ......GEJ please thank you for providing for us then and we never knew it would one day become luxury. Change.... a very deep word and we took it as free and as easy as we thought.Did the APC actually mean change from rule of law to total disregard to law? did they mean from era of 167 to a dollar to an era of 280! ,did they mean change from freedom of speech and movement to an era of speak and be thrown into DSS dungeon? What is this change about ? please where are my APC supporters i bet the killing of Shiites is a very good development,now nobody is talking,where are the Chibok girls ,the campaigners have all lost their voices,where is the Odumakin lady that talk everyday about BRING BACK OUR GIRLS? where is the google wearing Obasanjo mistress that kept shouting bring back our girls? Where is the Nigerian Labour Congress? have they all gone deaf and dumb? are they afraid of DSS detention camp? where are all the noise makers during GEJ tenure.....? May all who see tyranny and fail to speak up become victims of terror and tyranny .....amen!
Re: Has Change Really Come To Nigeria? by macfish101(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Chai....the hardship and poverty now is very extreme....There is a big change in naija but its on the negative side.

1 Like

Re: Has Change Really Come To Nigeria? by unaneversee: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Nigeria jaga jaga.. everything scatter scatter..

(1) (Reply)

But Seriously, Are We To Thank Abacha For Being A Legendary Looter? / No, President Buhari Did Not Walk Out Of Chibok Parents - Ezekwesili / "No Two Versions Of 2016 Budget," PMB Tells NASS Sends Corrected Version To Nas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.