Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,028 members, 7,973,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:04 PM

Am I On The Right Track With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I On The Right Track With Her? (1910 Views)

Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! / Am I On The Right Track? / Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I On The Right Track With Her? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2016
DrTizzle:

Seriously tho, I was about to give MR LOVER MANN, an advise worthwhile. One that would have unfolded his mystifying and perplexed sense of approach to determine if indeed he is on the right track. Only for this obio-buffon-obiora, spark a pointless array of superflous arguments that has robbed me off my civil right to have properly ascertained and given an advise that would have saved someone, probably from his mysteries.Gosh Africans. To be honest @obiora, if I was your relative, i would have filed a petition against you, and probably beg the elders of the counsel to allow me exchange you for two cups of garri. Rubbish
Give advice and leave grammar for lawma undecided

I want to learn from you sad
Re: Am I On The Right Track With Her? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe grin grin

clown grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i just wan kno ni

To kno if we go run go studio sharp sharp
Re: Am I On The Right Track With Her? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i just wan kno ni
To kno if we go run go studio sharp sharp
hehehehe grin grin
the op is just a confused being.

Good morning cheesy
Re: Am I On The Right Track With Her? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
hehehehe grin grin

the op is just a confused being.

Good morning cheesy
Morning smiley
Re: Am I On The Right Track With Her? by DrTizzle: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Give advice and leave grammar for lawma undecided

I want to learn from you sad

You wan learn ke, ehn no yawa naa. PV me.LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Relationship Tips / 9 Scintillating Facts You Must Know About Owerri Girls....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.