Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her (40897 Views)

More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by AdeniyiA(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
babymama, babymama, babymama everywhere ..undecided mshewww...demonic and destroying terms everywhere undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yes na. lol
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by lampardizik(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
divork:
who kares

biko stop deceiving human beings
if you didnt care u wouldnt have even opened this thread

so pulizzz
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by clarity4clear(f): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wetin we no go hear
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by Omotall(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just Nonsense people cool
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by stalyf(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Exactly
Justice28:
I would have comment something better, but that's non of my business tongue
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by Came: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ani self, na everything she go dey post. Ani, you better don't start what you can't finish .... Claiming too much good wife.... Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by OnPointMan(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
lasisi69:
Deleted everything about her cause Tuface will crush on her too
grin
lasisi69:
Deleted everything about her cause Tuface will crush on her too
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by oluwasegun007(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmmmmmmm

From our HQ we noted something '....God bless you and your home'

Meaning u got a home now, so stay completely clear off my man
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by tpiah2: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Upon all the ex threads wey full nairaland. . . . . . Abi aunty annie dey take style observe tuface ni?
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by fortunechy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
so dis one na news toomchteeeew!!!!like who cares?
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
I just love little Olivia.. She's so prettyI!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by oliidell(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Carnations:
I just love little Olivia.. She's so prettyI!!

Exactly my tots too. We c wat we program our minds to c
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
oliidell:

Exactly my tots too. We c wat we program our minds to c

cheesy cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Came post=41747116][/quote]
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by SisiNini(f): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
tolexy007:
undecided

Ver funny..
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by anochuko01(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2016
hhh
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by anochuko01(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2016
hhh
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by anochuko01(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2016
...hhh...
Re: Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her by amacastel: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Annie is d greatest pretender and attention seeker of our tine.she want to form matured lady bt she is not she is just acting as an actress she is
If u av do anything together wit any nollywood actor/ actress u will understand wot I mean.why didn't she love any of the babymamas nor their kids. Sunmbo pls be careful of dt actress their life is fake, esp on her kids just like Pedro is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Checkout Tunde's Crush Tweet To Toolz Way Back 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.