Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,961 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested (27039 Views)

Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff / Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
GOD

BLESS

2 Likes

Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by ngoziama: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
sammyj:

http://www.punchng.com/police-arrest-five-for-planned-attack-on-jonathans-house/

This is simply not planned by pdp and whoever orchestrated this is over ambitious .it is so obvious that bayelsa prefers pdp to apc.when has the nigerian police become so efficient that arrests of such are being made.A coutry where intelligence gathering is near zero.Nigerians follow up this case and I bet nothing will happen to these boys.Allow dickson to be.i dont know him but the desperation in sylvas eyes shows he only wants to impress apc and not even about good governance.please bring up better news.
I want to also find out why I was signed in as a guest for over three weeks.was that a punishment or a problem.well, whichever it was, allow candid opinions be.

1 Like

Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by Hakeem3(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmydeep:
APC WILL CERTAINLY SET NIGERIA ABLAZE WITH THEIR OVER AMBITION AND STUPIDITY.
U ar so dumb dat u can't even read and comprehend wat u av read ... Bros sense is wat u need to receive at this junction..!! Plss go back to the last paragraph and read it word for word ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by wealthmi1: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmydeep:
APC WILL CERTAINLY SET NIGERIA ABLAZE WITH THEIR OVER AMBITION AND STUPIDITY...

Gerara here !
Read it again. Dem say a member of d Jonathan party !
U kno Wat ram saying ?

1 Like

Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by Lionsclaw: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gayigaskia:

For all the **** above please read those bolded word at th bottom to have sense
Naaahh buddy YOU are the he.goat.

If you have any sense you will see it all went too easy. Ask yourself who foiled the attempt and so easily they confessed pdp want to attact themselves to create sympathy lol. You mean Dickson who is already winning with a ration of 10:1 is the desperate one? Guy go sleep you never sabi anything
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by Lionsclaw: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
ngoziama:

This is simply not planned by pdp and whoever orchestrated this is over ambitious .it is so obvious that bayelsa prefers pdp to apc.when has the nigerian police become so efficient that arrests of such are being made.A coutry where intelligence gathering is near zero.Nigerians follow up this case and I bet nothing will happen to these boys.Allow dickson to be.i dont know him but the desperation in sylvas eyes shows he only wants to impress apc and not even about good governance.please bring up better news.
I want to also find out why I was signed in as a guest for over three weeks.was that a punishment or a problem.well, whichever it was, allow candid opinions be.
Dont mind all the zombies who will believe that pdp who is already winning will be the desperate one. With all the money sylva is oweing tinubu he is the one who can do anything to discredit pdp. Now the police was so sharp all of a sudden they have foiled the attempt and the boys are confessing already lol
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by tsmat(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmydeep:
oga Jona and child play sha
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by Larryton(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
All I see here is people blaming APC without even reading the whole details and for how long will Nigerians be deluded for the sake of religion, ethnicity and our political aspirations? Is this the change and development we are expecting? May God continue to guide GEJ
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by Onyiido: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmydeep:
and their lies too
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by shadfoye: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
“The ringleader of this dastardly act, we learnt is a member of Jonathan’s party. The whole plot was contrived to give the impression that the opposition is the one responsible.”

emmydeep:

It seems d writter refering to d same political party member with Jonathan not as u viewed it.

1 Like

Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by castro1974: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Security operatives must be up to their responsibilities in Bayelsa.I think it looks funny. That only one state election is giving INEC problem
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Activa:

See how you jumped to conclusion.
Later people like u will be shouting rule of law.
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Activa:

See how you jumped to conclusion.
Later people like u will be shouting rule of law.
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by smartwilly4eva: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
All game na game and wayo is a game if they like make them kill jona to deceive us na them sabi, may be them get information say dasuki dey there de share the remaining loot
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by ogmaskman: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
emmydeep:

I thought you were going to commend the APC led federal police/military for bursting the attack.
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by ogmaskman: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
hahahahahahahahah.

they are angry the guy is still receiving awards and accolades in spite of their devilish publications about him.

Chritine Largarde just put an ice on the cake that Nigerian Economy was better than it was 4 years ago. an Indication That GEJ is truly a patriot.

she even advised the DD to remove subsidy, the same subsidy GEJ removed and the south west children raised on freebies went on rampage, today
diesel is cheaper than petrol.

since they cant take out his achievements, they want to take him out but baba God pass them

Stop reading headlines only.
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by Ndeewonu: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
phemmyutd:

APC will surely set your house on fire one day

No one would be surprised if you attempt to set someone's house ablaze. That's what Boko is known for!
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by Shaftrod(m): 2:45am On Jan 09, 2016
emmydeep:
It appears you can't understand what you've read. Can you ask someoneto interprete the last paragraph to you?
Re: Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 09, 2016
wait o....................... i am at a loss here.................
so PDP wakes up one morning and sends just five guys who are IGBOS and IJAWS to attack jonathan? just to blame APC?
wait wait how did APC and the journalist know that APC was the target of the attack via the blame game?
how did they also know that the RING LEADER were PDP guys?
who gave the police intel?
since when did PDP start attacking PDP using PDP members?
your guess is as good as mine, this is pure APC LIES and PROPAGANDA
something aint right and every sane person knows it
APC will help destroy the zoo
b!@fr@ must stand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu / Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.