Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,259 members, 7,923,245 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) (32966 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by asha80(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
EasternPride:

What is the name of that road beside that Big Catholic church, off Azikiwe road.

Go find out yourself.

Sometimes, I trek around areas I lodge to snap construction works myself, esp for Yoruba idiotts who think nothing is changing.

A lot is changing.

By the way, Otti was in PDP before he ran out.

T.A contested with PPA before going back to PDP, O.U.K moved from PDP to PPA.

Its not about the party, It is about individual, apart from stealing mandate and demolishing illegal structures, I have not seen people complain about bad leadership.

I heard he has paid every outstanding amount owed to workers.

I just understand you guys hate him cus of T.A or maybe his clan.
one of the problems we have in igboland is that we seem not to care about systems but rather individuals..the system that brought ikpeazu is highly flawed... see you talking about 'stolen mandate' as if it is not a crime.what if he was not 'performing well'? Huh?..it is high time we start focusing on systems that bring out elected leaders in igboland..it is that simple...you talk about people hating him because of ta Orji..why not? With the way you don't like buhari even he chooses an Igbo man as the person to replace will your sentiment allow you to vote him?

6 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by asha80(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
DikeOha882:
The road is market road by azikiwe, theodore killed Ikpeazu by not performing or maintaining Aba and that was why Aba voted Otti.
your statement is that simple ie the ta orji relationship with ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
EasternPride:

That is Owerri road by Okigwe few poles from Hotel De ville I lodged last 2 days, the road is the concrete road built and asphalt added on top, broh, I know about road technology and that cement road will last many years.

I have no stake in Aba except Biz and I am off to Enugu.

Crucify him all you want, but I have been a regular visitor to Aba, and I know the man really got somethings going.

I first came to Aba around 10 years ago, and my broh lives there too. I can feel the vibe.

Thank you.
OK Bro I have always respected ur opinion, we all love Okezie Ikpeazu but we hate PDP and T.A Orji, Alex Otti won the election and it would be nice for justice to take its course, udo

3 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Profitsng(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Congrats to him.
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
What is this?
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by amanze15(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
which new roads? Roads that won't last upto next year, the one in Umuola is already forming potholes, nwanne it seems u don't hav Abians progress at hrt, we need Julius begger in Abia and Alex Otti is the only man who can bring them, not a construction company with Liverpool's liverbird with no name.
loool grin grin what nonsense see how small the gutter is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
was serving in aba during the election was posted to osisioma LGA but to surprise PDP was declear winner most folks in aba were in support of PDP I tout
Now lemme educate u a little, these LGAs makes up Aba,... Ugwunagbo,(some parts of Porthacourt Rd and Flyover), Osisioma (from Aba owerri Rd to Osisioma junction down to PH/Aba expressway,) Obingwa (some part of Ogborhill), then Aba north and South where almost all the non indigenes reside, now all the areas that I mentioned that makes up Aba city are all developed areas and non indigenes mainly resides all over there, furthermore, 75% of non indigenes resides in Aba while 25% are the Ngwas, now out of these 75% of non indigenes, 70% voted Apga and 5 voted PDP, that is to say, the spoils were shared 70/30 in Aba, the Aba I mean includes all those areas in the LGAs that makes up Aba, so telling me that PDP won Osisioma is a conclusion intended for morons cos we all know how PDP rigged all those places, bye

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by MhizterWalker(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Avians celebrating the victory of otti
It is "Avians not avians"
Thanks for understanding
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
MhizterWalker:

It is "Avians not avians"
Thanks for understanding
it is "Abians" not "Avians", u no go commot mucus way dey ur eye first before u wan commot another person own, now trailer has jammed you

2 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
ABIANS..I GUESS IT IS TYPO. ERROR
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Super1759: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Now lemme educate u a little, these LGAs makes up Aba,... Ugwunagbo,(some parts of Porthacourt Rd and Flyover), Osisioma (from Aba owerri Rd to Osisioma junction down to PH/xpressway,) Obingwa (some part of Ogborhill), then Aba north and South where almost all the non indigenes reside, now all the areas that I mentioned that makes up Aba city are all developed areas and non indigenes mainly resides all over there, furthermore, 75% of non indigenes resides in Aba while 25% are the Ngwas, now out of these 75% of non indigenes, 70% voted Apga and 5 voted PDP, that is to say, the spoils were shared 70/30 in Aba, the Aba I mean includes all those areas in the LGAs that makes up Aba, so telling me that PDP won Osisioma is a conclusion intended for morons cos we all know how PDP rigged all those places, bye
gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by MhizterWalker(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
It is "Abians not avians"
Thanks for understanding
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by joliyp(f): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Now lemme educate u a little, these LGAs makes up Aba,... Ugwunagbo,(some parts of Porthacourt Rd and Flyover), Osisioma (from Aba owerri Rd to Osisioma junction down to PH/Aba expressway,) Obingwa (some part of Ogborhill), then Aba north and South where almost all the non indigenes reside, now all the areas that I mentioned that makes up Aba city are all developed areas and non indigenes mainly resides all over there, furthermore, 75% of non indigenes resides in Aba while 25% are the Ngwas, now out of these 75% of non indigenes, 70% voted Apga and 5 voted PDP, that is to say, the spoils were shared 70/30 in Aba, the Aba I mean includes all those areas in the LGAs that makes up Aba, so telling me that PDP won Osisioma is a conclusion intended for morons cos we all know how PDP rigged all those places, bye
yea u right are u based in aba ? you r quite intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by 247Dior(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op please don't deceive people by posting rubbish here... Abians are protesting the kangaroo judgement.... in ikpeazu we trust

3 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Super1759: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
247Dior:
Op please don't deceive people by posting rubbish here... Abians are protesting the kangaroo judgement.... in ikpeazu we trust
any day we start saying the truth,the better for us, how can you say they are protesting and some are wearing clothes written "Otto" with his pic?
Are you blind too?
Sentiments kills bro

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
yea u right are u based in aba ? you r quite intelligent
that is one of the many interesting things about being me.

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by danidee10(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Celebrating when the probability of this man raping them and their resources and doing nothing is even greater than 1, he will build few roads and people will celebrate forgetting that that is his duty (Sometimes i like when balotelli dosen't celebrate his goals, afterall his job as a striker is to score goals)....Then after his tenure ends some useless people will blame the nigerian government and say they want biafra........WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO STUPID angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by spencekat(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Correct!
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
danidee10:
Celebrating when the probability of this man raping them and their resources and doing nothing is even greater than 1, he will build few roads and people will celebrate forgetting that that is his duty (Sometimes i like when balotelli dosen't celebrate his goals, afterall his job as a striker is to score goals)....Then after his tenure ends some useless people will blame the nigerian government and say they want biafra........WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO STUPID angry angry angry angry angry
what is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
God will give us victory at last

#TeamAlexOtti
#TeamCompetence

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by danidee10(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
what is this one saying?

i'm saying nonsense that will turn to sense at the end of this man's tenure

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by meeky007(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
EasternPride:
It even shows that the dude don't know the road itself or where it is. To tell you I know Aba very well, the same work is going on beside that Catholic church by Azikiwe road, the Azikiwe road that leads to Ama Ogbonna.
U MEAN TENANT BY OCHEFU
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
EasternPride:

That is Owerri road by Okigwe few poles from Hotel De ville I lodged last 2 days, the road is the concrete road built and asphalt added on top, broh, I know about road technology and that cement road will last many years.

I have no stake in Aba except Biz and I am off to Enugu.

Crucify him all you want, but I have been a regular visitor to Aba, and I know the man really got somethings going.

I first came to Aba around 10 years ago, and my broh lives there too. I can feel the vibe.

Thank you.
do u mean abakilika
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by desire21: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
cool

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
GOD pls let ApGA just take care of all south east...this the beginning...IMO WE ARE COMING

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by desire21: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
embarassed
Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by daveyjay(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
my sister dis is not about Aba but PDP, Aba gave Alex Otti his highest votes, Aba north gave him 24K while PDP got 8K then Aba north LGA gave him 28k nd PDP got 6k, PDP lost Osisioma cos Osisioma is filled with non indigenes than indigens, from Brass to Osisioma Junction, down to fly over, the only LGA's PDP can boast they won in Abia are Obingwa, even without their rigging dey wud av won, Both Isialanngwas nd Ugwunagbo, Apga won Ukwa west nd East but PDP rigged there, I am from their nd I'm telling u whatsaup, let me not enter Umuahia North nd South, tho they rigged north, then talk of Ohafia, Arochukwu, Isuikwuato, Bende, Umunneochi, dey lost whole heartedly lol grin grin

When will U stop lyinq??! PDP won Ukwa east! That's my LGA

2 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
daveyjay:

When will U stop lyinq??! PDP won Ukwa east! That's my LGA
Taa mechieonu, I am from Ukwa west, nd I am not arguing with u abt PDP wining Ukwa west nd east, PDP won there, albeit through rigging, nd it was even wit a slight margin, 3k to 2k, 4k to 3k, on a level ground Apga go win hands down so stop shitting

1 Like

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by moreme: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
DikeOha882:
Pdp would have won the election had they presented Uche Ogar ceo of masters energy but they chose to hand pick Ikpeazu.

I got this, you are saying PDP are losing because they presented to you Okezie Ikpeazu who is not a CEO of master energy right?. You are wrong. Okezie as a person would have serve us better but you see Bad eggs (The orji's governance has spoiled his background), The Abians are sick and tired of PDP as a party which I am convince and that is why they are crying for a change of hand from another party just as we had it at the federal level PDP VS APC.

2 Likes

Re: Abians Celebrate Otti's Victory In Umuahia (Photos) by Xcex: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
was serving in aba during the election was posted to osisioma LGA but to surprise PDP was declear winner most folks in aba were in support of PDP I tout
i can't comprehend what u put up here. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Nigerian Army Pulls 34 Generals Out Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.