Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,932 members, 7,922,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:49 PM

Shops In Sango Ota Locked Over Dirty Environment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shops In Sango Ota Locked Over Dirty Environment (966 Views)

Delta Women Protest Over Shops In An Unusual Manner (Photo) / Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Yaba (Photos) / LAGOS Demolishes Shops In Ikoyi After Landlord Fails To Pay N40m Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shops In Sango Ota Locked Over Dirty Environment by Thobilobah(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Traders in Sango Ota, Ogun State especially those around the main roads, recieved a new year 'not so nice' visits from the Ogun State Environmental Law Enforcment Agents.

On Monday, the 4th of January, after the New Year's Celebration, traders came to meet white and red stripe tapes in front of their shops and got directives from the sanitation officials not to open their shops due to their dirty environment.

At some parts of Ota, the Quick Response Squad were available on ground to make sure traders complied to this directive.

Some traders later got to work by cleaning their gutters while some sat around chatting. Those who dared open their shops were arrested and taken all the way to Abeokuta and asked to pay bail to be released.

See more details at: http://www.themchub.com/2016/01/shops-in-sango-ota-locked-over-sanitary.html

Re: Shops In Sango Ota Locked Over Dirty Environment by Sammyashol(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thats good for them, I always feel irritated whenever I pass there especially dat bridge and Joju side. Its time for them to know that there is need personal hygiene. And on the goverment's side please we need proper sanitation, how I wish there will be secret security operatives who will work from toll gate to joju and start arresting those miscreants who see Sango as there dustbin.
Re: Shops In Sango Ota Locked Over Dirty Environment by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Great!

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Start Transport And Logistics Business / Any Paypal Funder In Ibadan? / I Need Biz Ideas For Honda Car At My Disposal On Weekends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.