Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,182 members, 7,903,901 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Money Transfer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Money Transfer (893 Views)

Money Transfer And Bill Payment Business / Money Transfer Internationally / Mobile Money Transfer Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Transfer by kaykad: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dear Nairaland Members,

How do one transfer money to someone in the US with less charges, just did pay pal and the amount was so disturbing 150 dollars was 31,685 + Fees 12,186= 43,871 in Naira equivalent
Re: Money Transfer by Naijainvestor: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Look for a Nigerian in the U.S. to make the payment for you and you pay the Naira into his account in Naija. Be sure that the amount is small and you are not engaging in money laundering
Re: Money Transfer by bilionaire: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
@kaykad Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: Money Transfer by kaykad: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yes i do Sir
bilionaire:
@kaykad Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: Money Transfer by adozie(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2016
kaykad:

Dear Nairaland Members,

How do one transfer money to someone in the US with less charges, just did pay pal and the amount was so disturbing 150 dollars was 31,685 + Fees 12,186= 43,871 in Naira equivalent

I can help you. I live in US. You pay naira to my Nigerian account and I pay $ to your contact in the US.
Leave your number here I will call you. All stages of transactions will be transparent and verifiable for your peace of mind.
Re: Money Transfer by cmoney22222: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2016
@ adozie, I just pmED you.

adozie:

I can help you. I live in US. You pay naira to my Nigerian account and I pay $ to your contact in the US.
Leave your number here I will call you. All stages of transactions will be transparent and verifiable for your peace of mind.
Re: Money Transfer by Naijainvestor: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
adozie:

Be very careful. The U.S. does not toy with money laundering. You may also read about FATCA before uncle Sam comes after you
Just my 2 cents
Re: Money Transfer by frebor(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
adozie:

At what rate, I'm interested too

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panels Supply And Installation Business / How Did Japan Become Wealthy? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.