Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech (66598 Views)

Bovi's Joke About Banky W & Adesua Etomi Got Follower Call Him "Bastard" / Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) / Chidinma And Lil Kesh Looking Dapper In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by ojnnaco(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
ademega:
their stupidity is back to back
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by adeniyi3971(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
every thread i opened on Nairaland was on FP back to back until mods closed them cos of spammers!! Bleep that shit....
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by sam90s(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Daminaj1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One of the most memorable speech from Olamide's Headies blunder was

"Every single song from Lil Kesh was a hit. From Lyrically , Shoki, Efejoku, was a hit back 2 back"

Now this is a point of reference for internet jokes as various posts mimicking his speech has been trending.

Not to be left out, YBNL singers Olamide and Lil Kesh joined the fun by posting their favourites.

What do you think? Good publicity for them? they can take a joke? or they should go and sit down?

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/olamide-lilkesh-join-in-fun-jokes-about.html

CC: lalasticlala

The speech Olamide made was meant to be the blunder, so you can't say one of the memorable speeches, so YOU should go and sit down. grin cheesy
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by Oghumu1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every album I downloaded was a hit back to back. From Mi chairman to Olamide Eyan Mayweather to Falz Story that touch. I've not been featured in any of their songs, f*ck that sh*it iyalaya anynody. Gospel ti take over.
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by kenzysmith: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every pussy I ve Bleep was a hit from tonto dike to genevie to omotola and still my chick says am not good in bed ;DEvery pussy I ve Bleep was a hit from tonto dike to genevie to omotola and still my chick says am not good in bed
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by francileudo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
if u want FTC, come and take it.
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by richyfunky(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
ademega:
guy, U bloody oo
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by ademega(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
richyfunky:
guy, U bloody oo
. no time bro
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by IAmTobore(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
ademega:
LWKMD!
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by ChrisMaryS: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
every school I attend is a hit...back to back,from primary to secondary school to university ...yet I still dey follow my husband go hustle for ALABA...Na who education helep for naija? every school I attend is a hit...back to back,from primary to secondary school to university ...yet I still dey follow my husband go hustle for ALABA...Na who education helep for naija?
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by rheedor(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
valdes00:
Arsenal fans be like --
Every fucking season was a hit, back to back from 2012 to 2013 to 2014 yet no EPL title.. Koni dafun iyalaya anybody...
Emirate ti take over...

Chelsea fans be like.......
Egbon Arsenal, if u want the title.... You can Come and collect it.....

#leavetrashforlawma
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by bizhub: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Every single game i played was a hit back to back from man city epl, nations cup tournament, the goals and dribbles .. . Streeti soccer take over.. Fxxk that sh...... Egbon yaya if you want the award, come and take it
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by pacific05(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
😀😀😀Every Suit I sold was a HIT.............................. Back to back....from wedding suit to corporate suit to dinner suit..........Tell other store😀PACIFIC SUITS STORE ti takeover #leavetrashforLAWMA smiley😀😀😀Every Suit I sold was a HIT.............................. Back to back....from wedding suit to corporate suit to dinner suit..........Tell other store😀PACIFIC SUITS STORE ti takeover #leavetrashforLAWMA
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by Dharmey: 12:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Bk to bk
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by adeniyi3971(m): 4:51am On Jan 08, 2016
every interview i did was a hit back to back from oil and gas to bank still no job fvck tha sh*it yahoo tii take over
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by adeyinkabasir(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Every church programme i attended was a Hit back to back, from getting to the church first, seating in the front row and leaving the church last but still yet No Brother see VISION towards me.....Konida fun Iyalaya awon ENEMIES ooooo!!!! shocked
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by adeyinkabasir(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Every pic i took beside different car models was a Hit Back to Back, yet no car of my own...THUNDER without REMORSE FIRE ENEMIES ooooo!!!
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by Jobig(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Tell ur lil bro,to learn how to sing in Dinglish.
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by adeyinkabasir(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Jobig:
Tell ur lil bro,to learn how to sing in Dinglish.

Is this a Joke or somtin? "Dinglish" sad
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by sparkleRed(f): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by Karleb(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Students be like :

Every class I attended was a hit back to back, from the Lecturer class to Night class but the idiot gave me E.
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by TOHMZUP: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2016
is clear der ar childrens.... umuaka
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by romeoetin(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jonathan: Every single loot was a hit back to back. From Nnpc N20billion to $150 million to $2.1 billion arms deal. Yet stealing is not corruption. Iyalaya everybody. Looting ti take over.
Re: Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech by MansaJnr(m): 5:58am On Jan 09, 2016
valdes00:
Arsenal fans be like --
Every fucking season was a hit, back to back from 2012 to 2013 to 2014 yet no EPL title.. Koni dafun iyalaya anybody...
Emirate ti take over...

Chelsea fans be like.......
Egbon Arsenal, if u want the title.... You can Come and collect it.....

#leavetrashforlawma
You know we are coming to get it. #COYG #wecomingthru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) / Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.