Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble (2880 Views)

Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo / Olajumoke Orisaguna Channels TY Bello In New Photo / Don Jazzy And Keredo Bello In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by boman2014: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fast rising Mavin Records label artist Korede Bello who had
his matriculation for his Higher National Diploma (HND), at the
Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ), on November 9, 2015
, is said to be have academic troubles in school.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6gk53b96ug8.3e053de6.jpg[/img]

Korede Bello
A source who on an anonymous ground disclosed that, some
of Korede Bello’s lecturers have threatened to resign if the
singer is allowed to write his exams because he has not met
up with 70% of his class attendance for the semester.

He further added that the one of his lecturers in class on
Wednesday, January 6, disclosed that he will resign if Korede
Bello is allowed to sit for his exams later this year because he
has not been attending lectures due to his busy schedule.

Confirming the report Naij.com, spoke with Korede Bello’s
manager Casper but after exchanging pleasantries and been
asked about the allegation against the music star, he dropped
the call. All further attempts to reach him proved abortive.

Just few weeks to his matriculation, Korede won ‘The Song of
the Year’ award at the 4th Annual Golden Icons Academy
Movie Awards (GIAMA) that held last night in Houston, Texas.
The event was hosted by Nigerian comedian and actor AY
Makun.

https://www.naij.com/688844-exclusive-korede-bello-academic-trouble-lecturer-vows.html
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by Airforce1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by PoosPoos: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Resign and suffer.
Wetin concern bicycle and filling station.

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by Tolexander: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2016

He further added that the one of his lecturers in class on
Wednesday, January 6, disclosed that he will resign if Korede
Bello is allowed to sit for his exams later this year because he
has not been attending lectures due to his busy schedule.

I dey smell lie here!

Where in Nigeria would a lecturer make a resignation threat on a student not making up to the required attendance?

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by hatux: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by Uchemus(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
the Nigerian Education system av always been a mess, with alot of sorting nd rule bending., if he didnt meet up with the 70% attendance requirement, he shouldnt write the exam and dat shuldnt be an arguement.
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by dangotesmummy: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
See threat grin
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by armadeo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
This guy never hear of N.O.U.N.

Meanwhile the lecturers don't have to make noise unless they are on the hustle for front page.

Just jejely disallow the guy when if he even shows up for exams.

Last bullet..

Don jazzy fit use dollars slap this undisciplined lecturers and bello will graduate top of the class. Scholar go only grumble

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
lies + lies + lies + lies =lies korede is intelligent. Airforce1 i see you.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by Airforce1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
misspresident:
lies + lies + lies + lies =lies korede is intelligent. Airforce1 i see you.
Thanks for recognizing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by activelyA(f): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ooh....I see
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by jaybosstrends: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
are u serious
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by deenAyetu(f): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thought he has graduated?
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by VocalWalls: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
That's how we are looking at Davido jump up and down, Later he will upload an NYSC discharge certificate on Instagram.

Very very [size=80pt]STUPlD[/size] country
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by eleburu(f): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
DOUBLE WAHALA
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by Pheals(f): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Olodo
.. He didn't entre class, no different from thug lol angry korede anything that happen na Godu win cheesy
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Pheals:
Olodo
.. He didn't entre class, no different from thug lol angry korede anything that happen na Godu win cheesy
y calling the dude Olodo? People follow their passion because of so many reasons. By God's grace iam inteligent but if I see a way to improve my dream music career school will be on a hold for now. The dude might just be too busy and it is expected. After all na money wey dey fine, and u will agree with me that Talent pays more
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by Pheals(f): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2016
silvermania:
y calling the dude Olodo? People follow their passion because of so many reasons. By God's grace iam inteligent but if I see a way to improve my dream music career school will be on a hold for now. The dude might just be too busy and it is expected. After all na money wey dey fine, and u will agree with me that Talent pays more
bro u are right shocked
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Pheals:
bro u are right shocked
smiles uw sis
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by pretydiva(f): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2016
I'm on my knees begging, they should resign oo. There r thousand of graduates out dere waiting 4 their slots..iranu..mcteww
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by ellahzy(f): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2016
The lecturer should just resign he dey find excuse.

As for Korede Banks tongue (yes Banks) he has been busy he should just release 1 more song nd focus on his studies .He's still a young chap nd he's got a good fan base, so anytime he returns will be fine.
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by IamOpemipo(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Guy, avnt u heard of noun, ok ask ini edo, Desmond elliot or obj himself, dey will tell u how d parole be
Re: Exclusive: Korede Bello In Academic Trouble by ionsman: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2016
See yansh!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

World’s Most Admired Men (+photos) / WTH! SA Based Nigerian Share NUDE Photo With His Lil B*itch (+18 Photos) / Christabel Ekeh Goes Completely Nude On Instagram (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.