Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,965 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Is One's Ability To Manage A Nation Dependent On One's Course Of Study? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is One's Ability To Manage A Nation Dependent On One's Course Of Study? (727 Views)

After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? / What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? / Is One's Ability To Manage A Nation Dependent On One's Course Of Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is One's Ability To Manage A Nation Dependent On One's Course Of Study? by fawaz050(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nairalanedrs,afternoon pls i need your views on this..I and a friend argued intensively today.He insisted one should be a management personnel or professional to manage a nation effectively.He said one of our problems in Nigeria is that people who are not conversant with management are at the helm of national affairs.
However,i argued that its not necessary you study management in school before you know how to manage effectively.I cited Umaru Yaradua as an example and frederick taylor was a mechanical engineer and that he managed whatever company he worked for efficiently...pls what are your views?
Re: Is One's Ability To Manage A Nation Dependent On One's Course Of Study? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
No. It's not necessary and in fact it doesnt if ten happen that way.
it only takes being able to identify a problem and finding relevant solution.
Some are born leaders, they can't get stuffs done but they know how to make pple do it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Lookalike Sort Of Similar To My Washer A Little Too! / Best Ways To Make Money Online – For Students / ESEP Le Berger University Cotonou, Benin Republic Admission Portal For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.