Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,603 members, 7,929,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

Abuse Of That Northern Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuse Of That Northern Girl (772 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuse Of That Northern Girl by invaluable(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
I remember vividly, this day 2007, I travelled to kaiama a primitive place closer to Mina, Niger. I use to help my mum to purchase yam powder. I went to their minor market in the morning to buy food, people gathered to a particular beautiful and charming girl buying food. I have never seen such beauty in my life. I went closer to buy food, I spoke to her, she didn't understand my language, I felt sad, she felt sorry for me, collected my cooler and put in all sorts of foods in. I gave her money but she refused. People we're laughing and speaking in language I don't understand. She just informed me to go with sign. On my way a guy came to me and explain everything to me. That they we're criticizing the girl that she likes me. I met her in the afternoon again at the major market selling clothes. I went closer, she looked at me in a manner of the kind of person that need help but we couldn't communicate. Just looking at each other and laughing. In the middle of the night, I woked up to urinate, then I saw her surrounded by six men forcing her and finally raped her. She cried, I couldn't help, then a woman came to her, and said you to her that you have to prepare yourself harder tomorrow. I went to bed but I couldn't sleep. I saw her the next day in the market as nothing has happened. The next day, the same rape case occur. When they left, contd
Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by invaluable(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Continuation. When they left, she ran towards my abode, she didn't know I was looking, immediately she entered, I held her helpless body. She was hot. Foam were coming out from her mouth. She collapsed. I was afraid, I had headache, then I had temperature. All of a sudden a guy rushed in thank God he was my interpreter. We fanned her. Then a woman came in, she put some herbs in her mouth, then she woke up, she carried her away. I met her selling food in the morning again and she sell clothes in the evening then I called the interpreter to help us. She explained that the woman that came to carried her was her mum. That she use to collect fee for raping her every three nights in a week and she do sell her menstrual blood to someone important in the city. Damn. I was down and shivering, despite the hot sun me and the interpreter we were so unnatural. Tears was gushing out of my little eyes. She cleanse it for me. I can't fight. I can't escape her. She told us to witness the night of that day. Probably she was menstruating. Me and the guy couldn't sleep. The mother brought her out as usual. 7 men that day had sex with her, they collected her blood and handed it to the man in white garment who came out from beautiful car. The girl fell down and die. They gave the mother huge sum of money. They buried the girl. We left with our eyes swollen in tears. I am still crying cause I can't help. The mother came to us and told us to go to where we came from and never to return again. I went to police. They said I didn't know what I am saying, I don't know what to do I called my mum, she said I should come home. That was the last time I went there. I can't forget, it hunts me till today. Tears
Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
And you want me to believe this?
Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by gab264(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
which kine nonsense story be this......

Guy u no sabi lie jooor.......
Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by mamaafrik(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
If i waya u slap,haba na so tink we mumu rich?
Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by slimzpresh(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Early signs of malaria
Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by fammo: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Abeg who understand this english
Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
You dimwit, I'm the guy that explained the situation to you that day in the market. I told you that the food she gave you was laced with marijuana, that's why the men were all laughing, and that you should make sure you only take a few spoonfuls. By this bizarre fable, I'm guessing you scraped the cooler clean. Glutton tongue
Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by IamLEGEND1: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2016

Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by 7footre(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by 7footre(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hahahaha!! All those who commented before me are sadists who gat zero chill!! cheesy

Op which tales by the moonlight you de spew this thing now? Nobody is buying your cock and bull story
Re: Abuse Of That Northern Girl by RealSleek(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
fvuck u Op for posting this trash story, I wud hv esaid keep it up, but it's like dis is the best nonsense u can come up with, it doesn't get trashier than this.I hate you and I hope u catch ur girfriend eating ur best friend"s ass on ur birthday

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / Very Instructive Teachings For Singles Intending To Be Married From A Great WOG / Why Do Girls Lead Guys On For Fun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.