Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,435 members, 7,937,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

*reekado Banks’ First Interview After #theheadies2015 Drama| Must Watch! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / *reekado Banks’ First Interview After #theheadies2015 Drama| Must Watch! (551 Views)

I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview / Seun Egbegbe Grants First Interview, Says ‘I Was Never Arrested’ (Video) / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebilz’ Drama! [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*reekado Banks’ First Interview After #theheadies2015 Drama| Must Watch! by emperor1love: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Don Jazzy’s boy Winner of the Next Rated award, Reekado Banks has granted his first interview post #THeHeadies2015 saga. He had a chat with Cool FM OAPs Do2Dtun and Taymi and he spoke candidly about a lot of things.

Things discussed in the video include

1) Who deserved the Next Rated Award

2) If Reekado Banks didn’t who, Korede Bello should have won

3) The location of the Hyundai Car

4) The jokes that followed the Headies 2015 drama

5) The reason people were angry after the beef ended

6) The Mainland vs Island aspect

i tried placing the video inhere i couldn't....but i got thje story @
www.deemperorblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Man Ties Son’s Hands And Legs And The Sets Him Ablaze In Kwara / Sony Record Deal Stopped Me From Dropping My Album Last Year — Davido / Patoranking Signs Up For The Lagos State Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.