Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,862 members, 7,895,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Relationship Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Saga (819 Views)

Relationship Saga! Help A Desperate Friend! / Relationship Saga / What Can We Learn From Ice Prince Relationship Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Saga by chestnorth007: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fellas, what I'm about to share is a true life story, no fiction, no fallacy, no lies. Please mature advice is highly needed and would be appreciated. I’ve been in and out of several relationships; some with pains, disappointment and so on. At a point I decided not to fall in love again after my last affair nearly cripples my career. Although, a baby boy came out of the relationship but not planned for though, no course for alarm after all I dey work now.

I do more of girl’s thing after work; life was fun, no love, no passion for anything under skirt, it was strictly give and take affairs.
Early 2014, I was transferred to Cross River; after working there for a month, I met this young beautiful damsel; as man with series of unpleasant past experienced with fine girls (as in their waywardness), I decided to play her my usual game trick. I persuaded her to pay me a visit for several months which yielded nothing until she decided to show and it was only a day visit nothing less or more. Her first visit changed my mentality again in life; I found love and the love blossom. It took her time to fall in love with me for a reason best known to her. The love was passionate and for real to the extent that I think about her every sec of my life.

I told her the good, the bad and the ugly side of me with my previous date, my son and the rest. I gave her all my love, my time, in fact everything. Problem number one (she hates sex). I had to adapt to her principles and her way of life which is ok by me (wifey tins). To cut the long story short, the ugly straw that broke the camel's back happened when she went for NYSC. I did my best to make her happy and be contented with what she has but unfortunately the precious gate was messed up. She finally cheated on me, lied to me after several warnings and advice before going for NYSC. You may be wondering how I got to know right? (Technology)

This has happened to me before and I could not continue with the lady involved; now history has repeated itself again in my life and I’m in a dilemma, confused and aggrieved. She asked for forgiveness but how do I cope with a cheater? How do I continue with her?. Please I need help!

Re: Relationship Saga by obiorathesubtle: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jesus is the answer

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Saga by agarawu23(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
I can pardon a lady for other mere offences but I CAN'T pardon a cheating lady.

If you like follow my principal
If you like do what comes from your mind smiley
Re: Relationship Saga by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Do you have to continue with her? if you must can you forgive her?

No one can tell you what to do this is a decision you have to reach on your own.

Since I am here to give my opinion as usual I feel you should leave her this is a woman who claims to hate sex with you yet could shake body and have it with well a stranger. Maybe she is with you because you are sooo good to her but genuine feelings were never really there.
Re: Relationship Saga by IamLEGEND1: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
the way you take move forward after ur the demise of ur past relationships,na that same way u go take move forward now.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Saga by Petroking: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
chestnorth007:
Fellas, what I'm about to share is a true life story, no fiction, no fallacy, no lies. Please mature advice is highly needed and would be appreciated. I’ve been in and out of several relationships; some with pains, disappointment and so on. At a point I decided not to fall in love again after my last affair nearly cripples my career. Although, a baby boy came out of the relationship but not planned for though, no course for alarm after all I dey work now.

I do more of girl’s thing after work; life was fun, no love, no passion for anything under skirt, it was strictly give and take affairs.
Early 2014, I was transferred to Cross River; after working there for a month, I met a young beautiful damsel; as man with series of past experience with fine girls (as in their waywardness), I decided to play her my usual game trick. i persuaded to pay me a visit for several months which yielded nothing until she decided to show and it was only a day visit nothing less or more. Her first visit changed my mentality again in life; I found love and the love blossom. It took her time to fall in love with me for a reason best known to her. The love was passionate and for real to the extent that I think about her every sec of my life.

I told her about my past experience with girls, my son and the other side of me. I gave her all my love, my time, in fact everything. Problem number one (she hates sex). I had to adapt to her principles and her way of life which is ok by me (wifey tins). To cut the long story short, the ugly incident that breaks the camel back happened when she went for NYSC camp. I did my best to make her happy and be contented with what she has but unfortunately she finally cheated on me, lied to me after several warnings and advice before going for camp. You may be wondering how I got to know right? (Technology)

This has happened to me before and I could not continue with the lady involved; now history has repeated itself again in my life and I’m in a dilemma, confused and aggrieved. She asked for forgiveness but how do I continue with her is the issue now. Please I need help!

all this NYSC girls sha, Mine did something like this also... Meanwhile i have take it to heart that any girl who goes for NYSC is just at a slaughter house waiting for the butcher.. especially if you know how to play your game. Go settle your issues with her, its up to you either to forgive her or not. It is your choice. But incase you decide not to continue with her .. send me her number abeg privately..
Re: Relationship Saga by LaurelP(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Stop looking for a virgin Mary, they no longer exist.
If she has asked for forgiveness, and you love her enough, then forgive and move on.
Re: Relationship Saga by jabojafa(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
girls/women and cheatin during NYSC are like bread n butter. Anyway jst forgiv her if u rili luv her n wants to marry her. If not, cut ur share of her honeypot and dump her sorry ass. Bt if i were u i wud forgive oh.
Re: Relationship Saga by asadike(f): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
My dear, d girl have just taken u for a ride. guy, no dey do sme sme abeg. some girls might want sex and romance but would want u to make d first move. have u ever tried giving her a surprise kiss and hugs? forget what she said, she might actually want something else. where u failed, another guy that might not love her suceeded. my advice: step up d game of romance. be bold and daring like a lion. forgive but dont take her back. I hate cheats and u wont be able to forget. so pls give your heart more chance to love. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Relationship Saga by firstking01(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
What where u expecting when ur gf left for NYSC?...it's hard for a gal who's a virgin to go to NYSC and come back the same way...it's very hard, ur case is pathetic tho...sorry o cry
Re: Relationship Saga by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
the way you take move forward after ur the demise of ur past relationships,na that same way u go take move forward now.

Egbon, u badt gaan oo. Well, its a nice tip...
He should use d same entrance door as the exit door...

#lobatan
Re: Relationship Saga by bamdexfarms(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
truth is NYSC is d reason for most break ups. To d extent married corpers cheat. My girlfriend left for NYSC, she never came back d same. The problem is if d lady is d quality time type, there is a likely chance of a guy sweeping her off her feet with sweet talks on camp.

be strong and move on.
Re: Relationship Saga by Asuokaa: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
asadike:
My dear, d girl have just taken u for a ride. guy, no dey do sme sme abeg. some girls might want sex and romance but would want u to make d first move. have u ever tried giving her a surprise kiss and hugs? forget what she said, she might actually want something else. where u failed, another guy that might not love her suceeded. my advice: step up d game of romance. be bold and daring like a lion. forgive but dont take her back. I hate cheats and u wont be able to forget. so pls give your heart more chance to love. God bless u

i hope and pray as i type this i get a reply

Dear Ada, am sorry i hurt u pls forgive u were a true friend to me always supporting me anytime i rmbr u all i see is loyalty
pls i want u to forgive me i hate it wen pple have grudges against moreover wen its from someone close to me

Am sorry, pls forgive me in JESUS NAME

KOLA
Re: Relationship Saga by chestnorth007: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2016
THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE AND REACTION.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Val About Please Is It Sex Or Romance / Me And My Bae Rehearsing For Val Like? Pic / Why Men Fall Out Of Love?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.