Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,659 members, 7,930,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Is The Unconscious Mind ??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Unconscious Mind ??? (386 Views)

5 Unconscious Mistakes That Could ✍�✍�✍� Frustrate Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Unconscious Mind ??? by tuminix(m): 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
By David John Oates

When I first realised what Reverse Speech was in 1987, I was a novice to psychology and the nature of human consciousness. I knew that Reverse Speech was unconscious in nature. By that I mean it was occurring outside of our conscious control, but other than that it was all new territory for me. I resolved then and there to let Reverse Speech be my teacher. I will learn from Reverse Speech itself and let it teach me about consciousness and the nature of the human psyche.

The Unconscious mind is largely unexplored. Probably the first pioneer in the field was Carl Jung who spent his life researching the unconscious mind and the metaphoric constructs it contains. Other pioneers in the field have used hypnosis, visualisations, muscle testing, to name a few, in an attempt to communicate and even alter the unconscious part of ourselves. Many of these researchers claim that more than 95% of our psyche is in the realms of unconsciousness. Based on my research I would agree with this figure. By far the vast majority of our mental processes, thoughts, decisions and behaviour happen in the realm of unconsciousness.

For a start, many of our body functions are unconscious – heart beat, breathing, digestion, our nervous and immune systems, to name just a few. These are all automatic body functions that operate on their own without any conscious thought or effort from our conscious self needed. This is on the surface level of unconsciousness. This part of the unconscious mind monitors our physical body and warns us of trouble or disease. It warns us by using unconscious means of expression such as dreams, body language and Reverse Speech. If we are aware of and in tune with these unconscious forms of communication, we can discover physical issues long before they enter the realms of consciousness.

In this surface level of unconsciousness also resides memory and an unconscious check point of the truth and error of our conscious mind. If we are consciously lying or leaving out pertinent information, this part of the unconscious mind will correct our errors and communicate the truth. It will communicate the truth using body language, Reverse Speech and other unconscious means communication. Reverse Speech teaches us what some of these other unconscious forms of communication are. Smell is one. We are transmitting and receiving odors on an unconscious level all the time. Reverse Speech also talks about “Sound”, describing a means of unconscious communication using energy or Sound. The unconscious mind is alive and active in its communication. We are only just beginning to become aware of it now. We unconsciously receive these communications
from others and recognise it as intuition.

As we move deeper into the area of unconsciousness we enter the realm of metaphor and archetype. It is this area that creates behaviour and personality and it does it with pictures. We get glimpses into this area, and deeper, with our dreams. The images of dreams reflect the inner workings of unconsciousness as do the deeper revelations of Reverse Speech.

Reverse Speech teaches us that the deep unconscious is alive and active. It is comprised of hundreds if not thousands of different parts. All of these parts work together in a well-orchestrated chorus to create our unique personalities and behaviour patterns.

Continue reading at

http://reversespeech.com/2015/12/what-is-the-unconscious-mind/

Cc: lalasticlala ,
Re: What Is The Unconscious Mind ??? by erne: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Unlock Your Education
Enhance Your Public Speaking Skills
Conquer Your Fear & Speak with Confidence

Join our 1month intensive
PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS:
Call: 08139458588
Re: What Is The Unconscious Mind ??? by erne: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Unlock Your Education
Enhance Your Public Speaking Skills
Conquer Your Fear & Speak with Confidence

Join our 1month intensive
PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS:

Call: 08139458588

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Postgraduate Students To Pay #8000 As Student Union Charge. / Uniben / International Summit Of Leaders 2016 And Awards - Nominate Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.