Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky (19649 Views)

Abubakar Malami Attends His Son's Graduation Ceremony In Cyprus. PICS / Buhari Queries Abubakar Malami For Failing To Recover N300bn In Nigerian Banks / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by dailywealth1967: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Honestly,i just watched the massacre on youtube.Killing unarmed civilians including women and children is genocide?Who gave this order for Nigerian civilians to be killed in coldblood?
God help us
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by ambac2bust: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2016
On the 28th of July 1966, Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari (current President of Nigeria) in conjunction with Lt-Col Murtala Muhammed, Lieutenant Sani Abacha, Lieutenant Ibrahim Babangida, Major Theophilus Danjuma and Lieutenant Ibrahim Bako assassinated the following Biafran-born officers of the Nigerian Army:
Major General Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi
Capt. G.N.E. Ugoala
Major C.J. Anuforo
Major D.O. Okafor
2/Lt. A.D. Mbadiwe
Lt. A.D.C. Egbuna
Capt. A.L. Orok
Capt. A.O. Akpet
Major B.E. Nnamani
Major Christopher Emelifonwu
Capt. Chukwueke
Lt. E.C.N. Achebe
2/Lt. E. Ogbonnaye
Lt.Col. G.O. Okonweze
Lt. G.O. Mbabie
Capt. H.A. Iloputaife
Major I.E. Ekanem
Lt.Col. I.C. Okoro
Capt. I.U. Idika
Major J.I. Obienu
Major J.O.C. Ihedigbo
Lt. J.D. Ovuezirie
Lt. J.U. Ugba
Capt. Jonathan Egere
Lt. K. Day Waribor
Capt. L.C. Dillibe
Major Obi
Major O. Isong
Capt. P.C. Okoye
2/Lt P.K. Onyeneho
2/Lt. P.D. Ekediyo
Lt. S.E. Onwukwe
Capt. S.E. Mmaduabum
Major T.E. Nzegwu
Lt. P.O. Ibik
Capt. R. Agbazue
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by Ojayk(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2016
IPOB should also formalise their request to AGF to get the DSS and FG obey court orders.

Association of Retired Colonels of Nigerian Army should also formalise their request to AGF and get DSS and FG obey court orders.

Pls join a group that would go request on your behalf the observance of your basic human rights in a democratic setting as you may be the next on the list to be arrested based on allegations or your party affiliation.

Nigeria, we hail thee
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by advocates: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Moderators in political section must be careful with the kind of headline they allowed here. For instance, this particular headline is misleading and does not collaborate with the exact content of the article.

There is no where (either presumably) does the AGF ordered the release of Elzazaky(hope I got the name right). We must realise the sensitive nature of politics and how it should be handled with utmost caution and professional competence.
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by todayboy: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Interesting
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by Unekmoh: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2016
dustydee:

Where did the attor

Where in this article did the attorney general demand the release of Zakzaky? Instead he asked the Islamic leaders to make a formal demand and he will look into it. Junk journalism everywhere.
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by prideofscience: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2016
Where u.....can i learn from U
egopaymoney:
seriously?

[size=16pt]
Get your company a cutom well designed logo ?-Whatsapp08062691462-for my works
[/size]

[size=16pt]
Get Your Ad banners designed to compel customers with nice designs
[/size]
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by deathmen12: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Bro am teln u, we 4get tins so easily
talktimi:
I found out long ago that Nigerians generally have a short term memory hence why we keep repeating mistakes. I pray once again that he's still alive and well

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by Diesel1(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
fear fear bubu

na only unarmed people he get mouth against

Iran threaten am, ma guy wan piss for body..hehehehe

By the way, EFCC never still go carry Tompolo? Abi one week never pass?? hehehe
lol u wan jam trailer ?
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by tsdarkside(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2016
francisbiz:

You are talking like a terrorist. Yu ar ur own enemy. Be real

i am still not in kanus categorie,that is threatening genocide...... angry angry angry angry
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
4C2215131:

Word! They sure got bigger fish(es) to fry.
Exactly. grin
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by MrCEO69(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

Nigeria is a sovereign state, and not held to the dictates of other states. Most definitely not a rogue state like Iran.
In this kind of situation, mediation is the best recourse to conflict resolution, NOT THREATS.

Going by that, however, even if he is not released (personally, I don't think he should be released. the dude's a danger to national security), Iran can do nothing.
The diplomatic standoff with the Saudis and the latest revelation on their flouting of the nuclear deal should keep them preoccupied.
El-Zakzaky is just one out of a thousand Shiite scholars.

God bless Naija-Area.

so the fulani herds men aren't a threat to the nation! When v u heard that the Shiite did smth against the law, like killing sm1. This is mere conspiracy.
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by repogirl(f): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
NaijaPrince:
A closer look at this ad you will know that mediation is the solution. Also when will Buhari go faster and more intelligibly? This morning i saw a picture that broke down his 2016 budget http://manly.ng/president-buhari-2016-budget/ and i was shocked at the things i noticed that i hadnt seen before. Sai What?
that is why Buhari is known as the useless dull.ard na
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by urbanmonk: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Newspaper government! Always maturbating. Release the innocent Sheik and all other political prisoners. This is 2016
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by lohresloco: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Make them go carry na. If them no carry the carrier.
APCcrimesHHD:
fear fear bubu

na only unarmed people he get mouth against

Iran threaten am, ma guy wan piss for body..hehehehe

By the way, EFCC never still go carry Tompolo? Abi one week never pass?? hehehe
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by MosquitoLaps(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrCEO69:

so the fulani herds men aren't a threat to the nation! When v u heard that the Shiite did smth against the law, like killing sm1. This is mere conspiracy.
Conspiracy to do what?
To exterminate the little Shiite population in Nigeria?
Probably masterminded by the Saudis?

I'm yet to grab the conspiracy theory here.
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by MrCEO69(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

Conspiracy to do what?
To exterminate the little Shiite population in Nigeria?
Probably masterminded by the Saudis?

I'm yet to grab the conspiracy theory here.

i ask u, what of the fulani herds men killing freely with out regret.
Can dis happen to if it was Sunni! Sunni's block the road every Friday.. If u r travelling to gombe on a Friday, u v to travel every early to beat the Friday prayer or u will be there for more then 3hours watin for the owners of the road to leave.. So what is d diff with Shiite!!! Am not talking of Saudi, they the sunni's dnt just like the Shiite!!! They dnt v same blive but they are all Muslims. So the sunni's call dem sef the true Muslims and Shiite infidels and should be killed, just like the Jews and Christians. Hope u get the conspiracy theory!!!
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by LoveDecay(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrCEO69:

Can dis happen to if it was Sunni! Sunni's block the road every Friday.. If u r travelling to gombe on a Friday, u v to travel every early to beat the Friday prayer or u will be there for more then 3hours watin for the owners of the road to leave.. So what is d diff with Shiite!!! Am not talking of Saudi, they the sunni's dnt just like the Shiite!!! They dnt v same blive but they are all Muslims. So the sunni's call dem sef the true Muslims and Shiite infidels and should be killed, just like the Jews and Christians. Hope u get the conspiracy theory!!!

The political implications of being a Shiite or Sunnis and not the religious implications remains the crux of thus dilemma.

The Sunni's have a clear hierarchy of whom many are plugged into the west and hence must maintain this relationship for obvious reasons. The Sunni like Catholics are not trying to change or oppose this system of government as it is (Rome and Mecca).

The Shiites are a threat to this hierarchy. Taliban, ISIS e.t.c come and go. But Shiites extremism continues to expand. Iran leads the Shiites and we know the position of the Shiites in world politics. The Shiites constitute 10% or so while the Sunnis the rest.

You want to do business with the Sunni not the Shiites. Look at the Saudis, they are changing albiet slowly but they are changing... See women's rights in KSA, look at Sunni Muslims in Nigeria. You think a Shiite will relate with Rev Fr Mbaka ?

Think again. Shiites must be subdued the same way IPOB must be subdued - its a system of anarchy that is controlled by lunatics.
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
MrCEO69:

Nice explanation.
I can't counter your points because I live down South.
But for the case of the Fulani herdsmen, they're known murderers, often genocidal murderers.
But thanks anyway.
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by MrCEO69(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

Nice explanation.
I can't counter your points because I live down South.
But for the case of the Fulani herdsmen, they're known murderers, often genocidal murderers.
But thanks anyway.

uwc
Re: Abubakar Malami Demands Release Of El-zakzaky by MrCEO69(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
LoveDecay:

The political implications of being a Shiite or Sunnis and not the religious implications remains the crux of thus dilemma.

The Sunni's have a clear hierarchy of whom many are plugged into the west and hence must maintain this relationship for obvious reasons. The Sunni like Catholics are not trying to change or oppose this system of government as it is (Rome and Mecca).

The Shiites are a threat to this hierarchy. Taliban, ISIS e.t.c come and go. But Shiites extremism continues to expand. Iran leads the Shiites and we know the position of the Shiites in world politics. The Shiites constitute 10% or so while the Sunnis the rest.

You want to do business with the Sunni not the Shiites. Look at the Saudis, they are changing albiet slowly but they are changing... See women's rights in KSA, look at Sunni Muslims in Nigeria. You think a Shiite will relate with Rev Fr Mbaka ?

Think again. Shiites must be subdued the same way IPOB must be subdued - its a system of anarchy that is controlled by lunatics.

are sure of what u r saying?

Last time i checked sunni's are beside the ISIS and others terrorist group even ur our bokoharam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NJC Places 3 Justices On Watch List / Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? / Kogi 2019: Dino Melaye Storms Kogi West And Central (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.