Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,310 members, 7,900,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Unusual: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Of Malawi Acquires A Third Private Jet In 2yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unusual: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Of Malawi Acquires A Third Private Jet In 2yrs (1542 Views)

Tonto Dikeh At Shepherd Bushiri's Church In South Africa (Photos) / Davido Acquires A 2017 Porsche 911 Car For Himself, Shows it off (Photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unusual: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Of Malawi Acquires A Third Private Jet In 2yrs by marked10(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Arguably one of the richest pastors in Africa and the Leader & founder of the Enlightened Christian Gathering Church, Prophet Sheperd Bushiri has acquired a third private jet in a space of two years. The unveiling ceremony of the new jet ZS-VIP was by the biggest Company of Aviation NAC in South Africa on Wednesday, January 6. The handover was presided over by Gulf Stream Manager Larry Flynn. Bushiri received a certificate from Flynn for becoming the youngest buyer of Gulf Stream jet.

Considering the way this Prophet spends money, if i don't know better, i would say he is not a man of God. But I must say that this man is a very powerful man of God. I have encountered him is Ghana. In one of the numerous branches of Action Chapel Ghana, I think their Adenta Branch. This prophets can tell you everything about your life. He can go as deep and deep and deep as possible. Devil doesn't possess that power in my opinion.

He will heal and does numerous miracles. Am a witness of how she delivered a woman whose pregnancy is more than 13 months. He is funny though because he asked the church if they want the woman to deliver here or go to the hospital the following Monday. - Church replied "please sir, let her go to the hospital on Monday. Lo and behold, the following Sunday, she came with her baby to thank God.

The pastor who is popularly referred to as "Major 1" of 'Papa in Christian cycles dedicated the new jet to all the people who follow him and understand vision. He posted photos of the new jet on his Facebook page. When a follower criticised him for spending money that could have been used to help the poor.

Prophet Bushiri replied - complete story and more pics at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/unusual-prophet-shepherd-bushiri.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 tosyne2much fynestboi

Re: Unusual: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Of Malawi Acquires A Third Private Jet In 2yrs by madridguy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Scammer nla.
Re: Unusual: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Of Malawi Acquires A Third Private Jet In 2yrs by dollyjoy(f): 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
And how much is he donating to charity organisations?
Re: Unusual: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Of Malawi Acquires A Third Private Jet In 2yrs by feldido(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
I hate to hear this kind of news, you know why?
Because a good percentage of his congregation maybe living below $2/day but all he could think of is to buy private jets?
Re: Unusual: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Of Malawi Acquires A Third Private Jet In 2yrs by faceland: 1:19am On Aug 23, 2021
He has been flexing for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aD7YcqEUkw

AUDIO
⬆⬆⬆⬆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cAu1BYcTVI
Bros is trying to cover up by copyrighting his own leaked audio

(1) (Reply)

I Am Dying, I’ve Not Had Sex Since 5 Months Said By Chika Ike (read The Shock St / Toyin Aimakhu Looks Totally Unrecognizable In Blonde Weave (photo) / Even Six Pack Abs Coulndn't Save Iyanya's Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.