Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,376 members, 7,978,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:34 PM

Hernandez Reveals Why He Struggled At Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hernandez Reveals Why He Struggled At Man Utd (422 Views)

Lucas Hernandez Faces Possible Jail Time For Getting Married / Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea / 5 Coaches Who Can Successfully REPLACE Van Gaal At Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hernandez Reveals Why He Struggled At Man Utd by Badosqi(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hernandez Reveals Why He Struggled At Man Utd
Javier Hernandez Reveals Why He Struggled At Manchester United
by David Kappel
Jan 07, 2016 08:00 PM

Javier Hernandez has been in superb form since leaving Manchester United, and has now revealed why he struggled at his former club.

The Mexican has scored 19 goals and assisted a further two strikes in 25 games since joining Bayer Leverkusen.

The 27-year-old is in contention for the signing of the season and explained the reason behind his improved form.
"What I was missing in the last two or three years, it was like I was playing sometimes and then returning to the bench," he told theOrlando Sentinel.
"But now that I am playing most of the game or almost all of my games here in my club, that's what I need.
"Because people sometimes think the confidence is with goals, but I don't think like that. I think confidence is to play day by day, to get rhythm."

Hernandez spent last season on loan at Real Madrid, but looked destined to play a role in manager Louis van Gaal's plans at Old Trafford in this campaign.
However, after missing a penalty in a Champions League qualifier against Brugge, the Dutchman decided to sell the striker.

This decision has somewhat come back to haunt the United boss as Hernandez has scored 17 goals in his past 16 games for Leverkusen, while the Red Devils have netted only 13 times during the same period.

www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/categories/english-premier-league/javier-hernandez-reveals-why-he-struggled-at-manchester-united/223860

(1) (Reply)

Signing Cech Was A Major Doubt. / Watch Video: Manchester United Boss Louis Van Gaal Slaps A Journalist After Tran / MK Dons 1- Chelsea 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.