Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,535 members, 7,929,736 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Type Of Ladies That Real Men Respect!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Type Of Ladies That Real Men Respect!!! (577 Views)

The Type Of Girl I Want; Pls Help Me Find Her / Why am I scared of ladies? / Guys With Flows On Ladies That Work Perfectly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Type Of Ladies That Real Men Respect!!! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Real men don't respect all ladies; but we respect the following types of ladies.

1. Ladies who dress decently and neatly without exposing their body.

2. Ladies who are intelligent. Ladies whose brain are working. They chat intelligently and they give intelligent advice.

3. Ladies who are still virgins.

4. Ladies who don't flirt with many men.

5. Ladies who don't woo men.

6. Ladies who are not desperate to get into relationship/marriage

7. Ladies who do not chase men but men chase them.

8. Ladies who do not force themselves on men.

9. Single ladies who do not cohabit with boyfriend. Ladies who do not live together with a man they are not yet married to.

10. Ladies who close their legs and say no to sex until wedding day.

11. Ladies who dont ask for Money now and then.

LADIES ARE YOU AMONG THAT LIST?
&
MEN IS YOUR LADY/WIFE AMONG THAT LIST? Be sincere!
Re: The Type Of Ladies That Real Men Respect!!! by ITbomb(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2016
No, I don't respect virgins. I feel they leave a too cautious life and won't be able to take responsibility when it matters most.

Yeah, I vehemently don't respect girls wore wear revealing clothes and the ones who cohabitat with a guy.

The rest of the things you wrote there are not relevant

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Ladies That Real Men Respect!!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2016
ITbomb:
No, I don't respect virgins. I feel they leave a too cautious life and won't be able to take responsibility when it matters most.

Yeah, I vehemently don't respect girls wore wear revealing clothes and the ones who cohabitat with a guy.

The rest of the things you wrote there are not relevant

I Actually Liked your post because i checked your Profile and discovered You only a Real Boy..look at the Title carefully (it says REAL MEN)... So perhaps I will do u an Honour by As well. Thank You for the irrelevant Answer. Your Type Full The Earth Remain
Re: The Type Of Ladies That Real Men Respect!!! by ITbomb(m): 1:03am On Jan 08, 2016
If that makes you happy, good night
Re: The Type Of Ladies That Real Men Respect!!! by Ginaz(f): 1:30am On Jan 08, 2016
What is the meaning of this?

(1) (Reply)

Love Starved Kogites Meet Here. / Good Sexy Woman Needed For A Serios Relationship / See How She Introduced Her Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.