Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,309 members, 7,884,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

How To Know A Bad Starter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Know A Bad Starter (1840 Views)

7 Obvious Symptoms To Know A Damaged Fuel Injector / 2016 Toyota Avalon Flooded, (non Starter) Needs Repair. Solved page 5 / How Can I Know A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchasing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Bad Starter by leeyack: 1:58am On Jan 08, 2016
The car kick starter is a component that put life to your car: it “turns over” your engine. That’s why I manual gear transmission cars, when your car starter fails, you can switch the ignition on, roll down a hill or have a push of the car, move your gear to 2, the clutch in gear, and the engine start and rev just fine, even after the starter must have been removed from the car! However it should be noted here that faulty starter’s exhibits the same behaviour of bad car batteries so it it important to ensure you have a proper battery that can power your engine, have this fully charged to ensure the right diagnoses is given.
How do you know a bad starter? Here are some signs
Slow spinning over of the engine
continue reading...http://www.automobileglobe.com/how-to-know-a-bad-car-starter/

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Features Of N577m Armored Mercedes-maybach S 600 Pullman Guard / My Neighbor Put His Highlander On Neutral And Towed It To The House. / I Accidentaly Added Engine Oil To The Power Steering Fluid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.