Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,953 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why You Often Fall In And Out Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Often Fall In And Out Of Love. (487 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? / The Reason Why You Often Fall In And Out Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Often Fall In And Out Of Love. by drevy(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
I often people see people fall in love and the next minute, they are out of it. Sometimes they get confused and don't know the real reason why this happen.
The question is what did you fall in love with?
There are some reasons for this. Now I want to say this, "love is constant but the human factor varies." The foundation for this confusion is called lust or infatuation. Falling in love with external values instead of the internal value systems.

If you have this issue here are the possible reasons:

1. If you fall in love with a person's physical looks only, you may fall out of love with them when the looks and charms are gone. That's when the six packs and curves diminishes. Ask yourself this question. ."what if they lose their limbs, or get disfigured would you still love them. Physical looks are important but the beauty of heart is more important.

2. Your likely to fall out of love with them if you fell in love with their pockets. What if he suddenly gets broke? What if the cash doesn't flow as usual? What if he lost all his income? Would you still love him? This kind of scenario happens all the time. We are either guilty or victims of this.

3. You will likely to fall out of love when you fall in love with their status and position. This happens most of the time. So you begin to question the love. What it love all the way?

Falling in love with people goes beyond physical looks, money, status, etc. Here is a quote I read and it says " if you fall in love with person's soul, you will end up loving them..but if you fall in love with their body, you never be satisfied wih them."

Feel free to share your opinions. God bless you.
Re: Why You Often Fall In And Out Of Love. by obiorathesubtle: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2016
As you don talk everything wey I need to talk.. Nothing dy my mind again.

1 Like

Re: Why You Often Fall In And Out Of Love. by falconey(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2016
grin undecided
Re: Why You Often Fall In And Out Of Love. by donTbone(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2016
I fell in love with her smile... neglecting her
look, tribe and language. Am i safe? undecided
Re: Why You Often Fall In And Out Of Love. by kadas01(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Too much deceit everywhere!

Just pray to come across someone who truly appreciates your "real personalty"!
Re: Why You Often Fall In And Out Of Love. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2016
What if u fall in luv with her butt

1 Like

Re: Why You Often Fall In And Out Of Love. by Cholls(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2016
my brother that number 2 na recession go make people re-examine themself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! / On The Fence / Gender Equality: Are You In Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.