Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. (3460 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / You Are All Invited...my Pre-wedding Shot / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by PussySandie(f): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2016
First and foremost. I give glory to God almighty, the invisible one, the All sufficient, the eternal rock of ages, the ancient of days, the everlasting God, My provider, my deliverer, my fortress, my defence, my great shepherd, for giving me the opportunity to witness today.. A cute lady was born decades ago and she's a year older today..

Nairalannders, pls help me praise the Lord.

*You are all invited to my birthday party tomorrow 09/01/2015 at Vertigo Bar, Elegushi beach, by 4pm*

PS: Tell the bouncers at the Elegushi gate you're going for Sandra's bday at vertigo, or you can show them this message as a pass if you don't want to pay 1k gate fee.

Thanks to some guys and a particular lady here(sorry I won't mention her moniker), for the birthday wishes. I'm still surprise how you guys got to know Today is my birthday..

I'd like to see some nairalanders tomorrow. I can't wait

God bless u much..
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2016
ha as today is ur birthday may GOD grant u more sense in jesus name, i wish u long life and prosperity, and may d lord expand and improve ur dimwitted sense of a mosquito to dat of a newborn baby.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Happy birthday Sandra
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by PussySandie(f): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
ha as today is ur birthday may GOD grant u more sense in jesus name, i wish u long life and prosperity, and may d lord expand and improve ur dimwitted sense of a mosquito to dat of a newborn baby.
Thanks . you're invited. If you're in Lagos
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by PussySandie(f): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Oyind17:
Happy birthday Sandra
Oyin sis. God bless u ma
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
PussySandie:

Thanks . you're invited. If you're in Lagos
hmmm yeah im in lagos but i will come only if u make me the chairman of the day.
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2016
PussySandie:
Oyin sis. God bless u ma
Wlc swtht
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Leriebloom(f): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Happy Bday.
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by obiorathesubtle: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2016
undecided hbd.
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by PussySandie(f): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Leriebloom:
Happy Bday.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by PussySandie(f): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided hbd.
Dalu obi nwa subtle eyi'm. Chukwu gozie gi
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by donsteady(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Happy birthday to you Aquarian. May u age with grace
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Happie birthday Sandie!wink
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by PussySandie(f): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmmm yeah im in lagos but i will come only if u make me the chairman of the day.
Lol cheesy. Its just like a get together party. But I'll give any NL a special treatment, much vodka and chops/foods. I promise
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by obiorathesubtle: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2016
PussySandie:
Dalu obi nwa subtle eyi'm. Chukwu gozie gi
lol.. Nwa oma, Da'alu.
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by PussySandie(f): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Happie birthday Sandie!wink

Esther.Thank u dear. Are u in Lagos?
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Choi! See how Sandie is catching clients. grin
Happy birthday girl.
I hope and pray you find a new career path this 2016. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2016
And Please come with ur condoms.
Who knows, she might decide to jst open leg for every Tom, DICK and harry dat attends d birthday party.
#Jst saying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2016
PussySandie:

Lol cheesy. Its just like a get together party. But I'll give any NL a special treatment, much vodka and chops/foods. I promise
hmm well i dont need vodka or foods but that special treatment is what i need, so deal im coming.
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Who knows, she might jst open leg for every Tom, DICK and harry dat attends d birthday party.
#Jst saying
shhhh i said
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by PussySandie(f): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Who knows, she might jst open leg for every Tom, DICK and harry dat attends d birthday party.
#Jst saying
This is why I will never reply ur pm.. Pls kindly unfollow me cos I will not follow back.
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by kaziblake(f): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2016
PussySandie:

This is why I will never reply ur pm.. Pls kindly unfollow me cos I will not follow back.
pm u said? Me sent u pm? You mst be high on spermtozoa. And i followed u bcuz i want to spam all ur useless threads. So pls dnt follow me back

1 Like

Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by PussySandie(f): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hmm well i dont need vodka or foods but that special treatment is what i need, so deal im coming.
Then pls stay at home. Don't come.. Those that wanna come will come. Its just that I've met few NL offline.
BTW, I was surprise when someone (a lady on romance) sent me a message this morning, how she got my number is still a surprise to me. Thanks dear, God bless u
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
shhhh i said
grin dont worry jst come with ur condom, u go chop till u tire grin
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by PussySandie(f): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
durentdbiitch:
pm u said? Me sent u pm? You mst be high on spermtozoa. And i followed u bcuz i want to spam all ur useless threads. So pls dnt follow me back
Wait. I will screenshot it now
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2016
PussySandie:

Wait. I will screenshot it now
pls screenshot it undecided see dis useless geh, i'd rather go on a life ban on nairaland than u send u pm, nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2016
PussySandie:

Then pls stay at home. Don't come.. Those that wanna come will come. Its just that I've met few NL offline.
BTW, I was surprise when someone (a lady on romance) sent me a message this morning, how she got my number is still a surprise to me. Thanks dear, God bless u
hehehe i gave her ur number, whether u like it or not i will come.
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Happy birthday
fine girl hw far?
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by kaziblake(f): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2016
wwhitewitch:
fine girl hw far?
Fine
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by JehanEddy07(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2016
[del]Happy Birthday Dear Many More Years Ahead wink [/del]
Re: I'm A Year Older Today : You Are All Invited. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Fine
o im hapi ure fine, hw was ur night?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Me My Husband Has Not Have Sex With Me For 6 Years But We Live Together / Marry Any Of These Ladies Or Go To Jail / A Scene From A Ghanian Action Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.