Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,337 members, 7,964,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Do You Believe Everything Is Preordained Or We Decide Our Own Fate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe Everything Is Preordained Or We Decide Our Own Fate? (318 Views)

Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React / Which Girl Do I Decide On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe Everything Is Preordained Or We Decide Our Own Fate? by Tunchi101(m): 9:56am On Jan 08, 2016
What Do You Think?
Re: Do You Believe Everything Is Preordained Or We Decide Our Own Fate? by obiorathesubtle: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Preordained and when we decide our own fate sort of complement each other.. We're too small to only decide, and if we don't do anything and just wait because something has been preordained(even if we don't know).... Nothing will work/happen/take place/be activated.

It was preordained for you to be a male, you decided to act male and not become a transgender.

It was preordained for you to think in a certain way and ask certain questions, but you decided to register for nairaland, and ask your question here so it can be answered.

I hope I made a point at least.

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Make Money Through Your Mobile Phone / Minerals Required By Humans And Their Functions / Where Can I Find Finanacially Capable Women With A Focus Mind For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.