Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,133 members, 7,916,331 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (36953 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by BrokenTV: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abagworo:

If the elections was free and fair Ngige won hands down but it was rigged by PDP and APGA. This time around APC for sure is winning even though I don't support Ekwunife. Umeh will loose.
KEEP DREAMING, APC HAS NO FOOT IN ANAMBRA, WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM, IF WILLIE DECIDE TO JOIN APC TODAY, HE WILL LOSE, APC IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL IN ANAMBRA STATE.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by cbrass(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
chukwudi44:
If Ngige with all his popularity could not even make runner up in the last senatorial election with APC,I dont expect Uche to do any better.Anambrarians hate APC more than the devil himself!! The only reason Ngige lost in the first place was because he contested under the banner of the APC,If Ngige had contested even in the labour party ,he could have won the election.

And you see hatred doesn't pay. You guys have been kicked out of the scheme tell your people to stop hating.it does no good

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by DonMcek: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
U ppl shld leave her alone
All these her ginger is just for her to take second, i am sure
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by porshuch: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sorry I'm not APC supporter for state, I only support APC on federal level.

UCHE SORRY O! YOU have Lost it already.

Uche is such a desperate woman, she is the real definition of ashawo politician.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Tonason: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
To start with her own is over if this report is true. Besides that it shows that our politicians are selfish and self centered and myopic. It's time Nigerians should wake up and understand that cross carpeting and this decamping of a thing does not serve the interest of Nigerians but their belly. But devide and rule is killing us. Because we're not united, so the politicians catched up to it . open your eyes and your brain to think Africans. Oooh

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by josephmbonu: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Let's forgot about her please! Any good news
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by DeviIhimself: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Death2alligbos:
They are waking up gradually
Mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun

what if i use this kind of moniker

"deathtoallyorubas"

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Akaujaa(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
This woman lacks complete political ideology. In fact, she has no shame at all and she's also selfish and self centered. Its just all about herself. She's more of a political "prostitute". She was formally of PPA from where she decamped to APGA. Then from APGA to PDP and now to APC. I think she has just ended her political career by taking that decision because the atmosphere and ambience in the South East for now, does not favour what she just did. She calculated wrongly except maybe she has another thing in mind like counting on federal might to get other political favour but as far as the Anambra central senotarial election is concerned, she has lost it already. Chief Victor Ume of APGA should be dancing by now.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=Death2alligbos post=41775383][/quote] Gosh.... Your moniker can lead you to hell.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by advocates: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
A region that discard competence on the altar of party differences is a politically mismatch. The sight and sound of Ngige easily comes to mind.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Iamnotperfect: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
The difference between APC and PDP is just the name. They are all the same, everyone of them is decamping to take refuge and be protected. We need a new set of individuals that will be raised to repair our country. I don't see any change anywhere!!!
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by joshneku: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Death2alligbos:
It seems Hitler is your father, with the name you bears.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by anigold(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gr8amechi:
Drama as Senator UcheEkwunife officially dumps PDP .. .

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekwunife-defects-to-apc/

Belly face politicians always running to the winning parties,if PDP was in power he will never have left PDP.. zero ideology politicians always fighting for their belly...
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by anigold(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pidggin:
PDP will rise again

Baby gal tell them..

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by anigold(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
modath:
I still don't believe this... saw it on twitter but can't be!!

*Modified *

Hopefully , someone can unearth that video where this woman was ridiculing Ngige & APC!!

Called them failures & Alien to Ibo people!!!

Won't call her names, she's living the name already!!! sad
its only in Nigeria that all the politicians fluck to the winning party... lol
stomach politics..
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Larriekay: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Death2alligbos:
lol
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by toshmann(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
I doubt she will run for reelection. She prolly has plans for appointment as minister( of tourism or culture grin ) or as secretary to the secretary of the deputy assistant vice receptionist in Bubu's office.
Or may be she will be wired to OBJ's bedroom to do some personal assistant duties, (Don't ask me what).

But I trust Hausas, they won't trust this woman, and they won't love her either. They will only ise her.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by dampola(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
months:

We will not vote a political prostitute. She is free to be Senator for Oyo, Ogun and Lagos but not Anambra.
She is purely a political flirt
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by wink2015(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
[size=18pt]Her action shows that she is without conscience but just chasing money.[/size]
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by don4real18(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Whether you enter APC, APGA or any other party, you must vomit our yams you ate while in the PDP
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by justjify(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
From APGA to PDP now APC Will I be wrong to call her a political prostitute? angry
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by kings09(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
Yet u ddnt vote 4 Ojukwu or Apga wen they contested 4 d presidency. Some comments can be funny smiley
months:

Anambra is not Imo where Okorocha and his Hausa friends rig election.

We will test Buhari and Inec, this is Anambra home of Ojukwu, home of APGA.

Let them come and tell our villages and people to vote a woman and APC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Cjay2020(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerian parties without ideology.... greedy politicians without vision ... they keep swaping parties just for selfish reasons. POLITICAL PROSTITUTES
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Sanguine77(m): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
princdebola201:
Igbos-- Any govt in power (AGIP)

Show me one igbo man that have been in opposition for the past 16 years and I will show 5 yorubas..
Ogbonnaya Onu
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by sunsewa: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
One party nation loading... btw ekwunife from Apga to Pdp,then now to Apc,think this is end of the road for her politically. ndo,political miscalculation.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by princdebola201(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sanguine77:

Ogbonnaya Onu

ONU ko KUNU ni

We re talking of active politicians that stay opposition for past 17yrs not a paper weight politiciancheesycheesy
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Ogojohn(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
chukwudi44:
If Ngige with all his popularity could not even make runner up in the last senatorial election with APC,I dont expect Uche to do any better.Anambrarians hate APC more than the devil himself!! The only reason Ngige lost in the first place was because he contested under the banner of the APC,If Ngige had contested even in the labour party ,he could have won the election.
And who told you that Ngige lost at the last election? And who told you that Ngige came third? Believe that then you can believe anything.
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by CallPolice: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
chukwudi44:

That mentality will change soon..
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by Gr8amechi: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2016
BrokenTV:

If this news is true, it means her failure has started.
she is a big failure, she should have decamped when she was still in the Senate, she must have very bad advisers
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by fulanimafia: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2016
My friend face your nemesis and leave us alone.

Your masters are gulping the humble pie while you're still grandstanding while being buried in the quicksand of political irrelevance.

Pained IPOB **** grin

waternogetemeny:

[s]I am not confused, i love the Hausa better than you. The real hausas not fulani invaders.

I know say u will find dat hard to believe or understand.

Hausa problem from my point of view(perspective) is fulani invaders that subverted their society and forced them into islam, as well as invaded Nigeria.

Hausas are beautiful people left to their own devises.[/s]
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by fulanimafia: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Continue your politics of emotion and sentiment, it just makes things easier for us cool

What a simple predictable lot grin

chukwudi44:
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC by benjoggas: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Political prostitute. That's the end of her political career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Emergency Flood Abatement Gang Clears Flood At Iyana Oworo (pics) / Soldier And Policemen Fight In A Bank In Calabar / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.