Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,767 members, 7,945,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Be A Volunteer Today.join Vwan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be A Volunteer Today.join Vwan (619 Views)

In Need Of A Volunteer/intern Job..,i Hate Being Idle / I Am Willing To Work As A VOLUNTEER / How Can I Get A Volunteer Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Volunteer Today.join Vwan by omoharry(f): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2016
VWAN is a Voluntary Work Camps Association of Nigeria..established since 1963.

Volunteers and youth workers are needed to play an important role in shaping their future society and creating the needed changes in the world

Volunteer your time and energy changing the life's of those in need. Join us to effect the change we want to see in our community, society and the world. Its important to belong and make your contribution and your voice head. This association only need people that have the voluntary spirit but do not know where to channel it into.

Contact person.

Mr Kola
0802 699 4454.

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions You Should Ask To Yourself / Learn How Paint Is Made...empower Yourself / Electrical Engineers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.