Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) (55602 Views)

Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo / Youths Attack Ojodu Abiodun Police Station After SARS Officer Shot A Boy Dead / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
A lot of bad belly people in warri.
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
mitchyy:

You break into shops with guns and steal gadgets while everyone is lying on the floor, scared. If that is not robbery, i don't know what is.

Pictures speaks louder than words. Please clarify.., did you see any gun(s) in use or its likes on the picture the OP posted?

Thanks while answering in anticipation!
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by kelechi17(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Same way d lazy idiots chased away all oil companies with thier useless deve fee

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by darlenese(f): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jesus, and they have securities oooo
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
oshe11:
[b]these Effurun boys don start again

warri is getting hotter again, no moni for the street cos of our economy. Two days ago na Iyara boys now these...... Na so them break my guy hand on new year day for merogun and collected his money, killed a boy cos he said he has no phone on him.... As in ehn, the way gun take dey these boys hand no be beans ooooo......

Na so one chemist dey klose store around 7pm few days back in a hurry and refused to sell drugs to a friend of mine, tellin him that he recieved a call from his police friend who told him that robbers are coming to the street. Na so my guy take discharge oooo, n truly robbers came to rob only for police to come the next day to arrest innocent boys.

Mind you, not all the boys you see paraded by police with guns and stolen items are truly thieves........ Well, such is the life we live in...

But to my waffi brothers, though the street aint friendly take things easy oooo kos na jew man dey tell strong man story to others about how im take die oooo. We still run the street cos the street don teach us so many things that we couldn't learn in the classroom

street ti take over[/b]
So many stories these few days i was in Warri now i am back to Lagos but i am not happy with the current situation in Warri. I can't believe things are even getting worst. The same Shoprite dem nor born u well make u even pretend to dey craze for Lag na those guys take dey shine for Warri. I wonder if there is a government in that town, everywhere was so dirty n nasty especially inside Warri.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by darlenese(f): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
SenatorIyke:
U can Neva see this in the north.. robbery

Oh really !

HIPOCRISY at its peak undecided undecided undecided:-)
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by mitchyy(f): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
nairaman66:

Pictures speaks louder than words. Please clarify.., did you see any gun(s) in use or its likes on the picture the OP posted?

Thanks while answering in anticipation!

The question you should be asking is if eyewitnesses heard gunshots or not. You don't sit behind a screen and judge an incident when you don't have facts.
When you shoot into the air to scare people, break into shops and cart away gadgets, you are nothing short of a robber.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by oshe11: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Felimax:

So many stories these few days i was in Warri now i am back to Lagos but i am not happy with the current situation in Warri. I can't believe things are even getting worst. The same Shoprite dem nor born u well make u even pretend to dey craze for Lag na those guys take dey shine for Warri. I wonder if there is a government in that town, everywhere was so dirty n nasty especially inside Warri.
Na so oooo brodaly, d place dn dey cast more bt Oluwa dey. No lele
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by colossus2: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
queenfav:
lol..gee still dey pay?my cousins wen start am early don retire.Thank God say e get sense to build house,marry from d money.Besides,most people no dey use gee money do better thing o,na d spirit wen dey follow the money sha.
Well, dem comot for delta fall in ghana thereby reducing boys from the streets grin
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
mitchyy:

The question you should be asking is if eyewitnesses heard gunshots or not. You don't sit behind a screen and judge an incident when you don't have facts.
When you shoot into the air to scare people, break into shops and cart away gadgets, you are nothing short of a robber.

Wondering why you are fighting a lost cause! Shoprite is just a stone throw form where I live. I personally drove past the place today during the fracas!

The police presence along the effurun Round about during the day would make any robber to think thrice! What news you heard is not true and only a fabrication of the imagination of the news caster!
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by oshe11: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
queenfav:
my stomach churns at news like this..small boy when wan try hustle small nai dem com still shoot?hope he didn't die sha!Warri dey hot o..I was waylaid at deco junction by 7pm by a guy with knife,he pulled my gold necklace and earrings given to me by my mum as an admission gift.I just dey shake that day,dey pray say God help me escape unhurt.The way d guy dey reek of igbo eh!I just know say na those culture guys for igbudu mkt,that banga soup line at UCC back gate.Even the ones that robbed main mkt last 2 yrs,I narrowly escaped it.I followed my aunt to buy her wedding rings,that enterance where they sell walking sticks by the roadWe had not left for up to 2 hrs when the news came in that they robbed mainmkt,carted away gold of over 14 million naira.A salesgirl near where we bought d rings,was shot twice,she died on the spot.My mum's friend at hausa road selling gold was the lady that was killed,alongside her husband.These things will pursue investors from warri..Me sef wen be waffi brought up dey fear to waka last december.That's why I just advised myself to relocate to a serene place.Its not cool at all,make dem find sth do abeg.The town was cool at a point when they were soldiers.Then d cutting of gold reduced at hausa quarter.Funny enough when you see those guys for court,u go wan pity them.You won't even know d evil they have done in the past.They just have to do something abeg.
almost every1 heard d main mkt story, jst Tank God for Ur life. One tin I no is, if U fit survive d streets of warri, U cn survive almost everywhr. Dats d lessons the street taught us.
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by mitchyy(f): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
nairaman66:

Wondering why you are fighting a lost cause! Shoprite is just a stone throw form where I live. I personally drove past the place today during the fracas!

The police presence along the effurun Round about during the day would make any robber to think thrice! What news you heard is not true and a fabrication of the imagination of the news caster!

Fighting a lost cause? Are they sharing branded gift items for me telling the truth? Next time you find yourself hiding with others inside shoprite mall, with policemen well armed with guns also hiding with you, in confusion over gunshots and sound of people breaking glasses, then you can say its just a peaceful demonstration.
Note: I didn't deny the fact that they are youths protesting, but they have termed themselves armed robbers by their action today. And i'm ashamed of my people for this act.
#EndNote

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by oshe11: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
colossus2:

If not for sports betting and gee, the streets of delta for don over rugged.
Most especially wafi and safi. Boys for don take over highway but thank God for gee and bet.
na so oooo.... Na betting nai kip some of my guys frm the street ooo
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by oshe11: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Etizz:

Lol..... If u see d way me butcher some omila for igbudu market eh,...

Nor go there oh, mehn dey para oh....
Na so oooo.... Na at alert nai sure pass oo because the street aint friendly at all
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by darlenese(f): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
colossus2:

Specific how?
Forget that thing bro, everywhere in that axis has been termed to be warri, be it effurun, uvwie etc.
When you are in Asaba, do you term it as Oshimili?
So you would say you went to Oshimili rather than you went to Asaba abi cheesy

Those of us that lives in warri we dnt see it that way, warri is warri , effurun is effurun , Ekpan is Ekpan, unfortunately those outside warri see these places as the same !
I was in Lagos last yr and a lady was telling my cousin she's also from waffi , but I eventually found out she lives in Agbarho! Lol, Okwokorko isn't even warri let alone Agbarho
U may leave in effurun but there are many places u won't even know in warri!
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by colossus2: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
darlenese:

Those of us that lives in warri we dnt see it that way, warri is warri , effurun is effurun , Ekpan is Ekpan, unfortunately those outside warri see these places as the same !
I was in Lagos last yr and a lady was telling my cousin she's also from waffi , but I eventually found out she lives in Agbarho! Lol, Okwokorko isn't even warri let alone Agbarho

Okay now where is warri?
If you are in effurun, where will you be going to for you to say "i dey go warri"?
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by darlenese(f): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
queenfav:
my stomach churns at news like this..small boy when wan try hustle small nai dem com still shoot?hope he didn't die sha!Warri dey hot o..I was waylaid at deco junction by 7pm by a guy with knife,he pulled my gold necklace and earrings given to me by my mum as an admission gift.I just dey shake that day,dey pray say God help me escape unhurt.The way d guy dey reek of igbo eh!I just know say na those culture guys for igbudu mkt,that banga soup line at UCC back gate.Even the ones that robbed main mkt last 2 yrs,I narrowly escaped it.I followed my aunt to buy her wedding rings,that enterance where they sell walking sticks by the roadWe had not left for up to 2 hrs when the news came in that they robbed mainmkt,carted away gold of over 14 million naira.A salesgirl near where we bought d rings,was shot twice,she died on the spot.My mum's friend at hausa road selling gold was the lady that was killed,alongside her husband.These things will pursue investors from warri..Me sef wen be waffi brought up dey fear to waka last december.That's why I just advised myself to relocate to a serene place.Its not cool at all,make dem find sth do abeg.The town was cool at a point when they were soldiers.Then d cutting of gold reduced at hausa quarter.Funny enough when you see those guys for court,u go wan pity them.You won't even know d evil they have done in the past.They just have to do something abeg.

My dear thank God for u, Nobody wears gold in warri, especially igbudu market and main market,,,it attracts bad boys ,and they will patiently follow u until they strike,.

I learnt my lesson 7 years ago, i was attacked , I ran to those soilders in main market opp the catholic church, they ignored me and the bad boys succeed , from their facial expression, they were,nt even surprised !I'm still wondering why the soilders didn't do anything
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by Aurelius1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
darlenese:

I learnt my lesson 7 years ago, i was attacked , I ran to those soilders in main market opp the catholic church, they ignored me and the bad boys succeed , from their facial expression, they were,nt even surprised !I'm still wondering why the soilders didn't do anything

Mehn! Nigeria is a shithole. If security men cannot protect civilians then it's really a very bad situation we find ourselves. Why did God make me come as a Nigerian? This cannot happen in small Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by darlenese(f): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
colossus2:

Okay now where is warri?
If you are in effurun, where will you be going to for you to say "i dey go warri"?

Bro if u are in effurun, and u are going to.Okere , we use terms like," I won enter inside warri"

May sound funny, but there,s a boundary between effurun and warri,
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
mitchyy:

Fighting a lost cause? Are they sharing branded gift items for me telling the truth? Next time you find yourself hiding with others inside shoprite mall, with policemen well armed with guns also hiding with you, in confusion over gunshots and sound of people breaking glasses, then you can say its just a peaceful demonstration.
Note: I didn't deny the fact that they are youths protesting, but they have termed themselves armed robbers by their action today. And i'm ashamed of my people for this act.
#EndNote

I picked these words from your comments- Youths, Protest! This solves our arguments!
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
darlenese:

What most of u don't know is that all these towns were under the old Warri province before independence so whether u like it or not the name Warri is popular than the name Delta.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by Felimax(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
mitchyy:

#EndNote
I perfectly concur with you. I remember back then when i was in Goldspot these youth will burn down any Goldspot truck in sight for any little protest. Must you destroy companies properties because you are fighting yourselves? Today Goldspot yard is a complete forest with no soul inside the premises, the only soft drink factory in that metropolis. Its a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by costlypato: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is pure madness!

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Angry youths or robbers...scratching my head
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
oshe11:
[b]these Effurun boys don start again

warri is getting hotter again, no moni for the street cos of our economy. Two days ago na Iyara boys now these...... Na so them break my guy hand on new year day for merogun and collected his money, killed a boy cos he said he has no phone on him.... As in ehn, the way gun take dey these boys hand no be beans ooooo......

Na so one chemist dey klose store around 7pm few days back in a hurry and refused to sell drugs to a friend of mine, tellin him that he recieved a call from his police friend who told him that robbers are coming to the street. Na so my guy take discharge oooo, n truly robbers came to rob only for police to come the next day to arrest innocent boys.

Mind you, not all the boys you see paraded by police with guns and stolen items are truly thieves........ Well, such is the life we live in...

But to my waffi brothers, though the street aint friendly take things easy oooo kos na jew man dey tell strong man story to others about how im take die oooo. We still run the street cos the street don teach us so many things that we couldn't learn in the classroom

street ti take over[/b]
Addressing abgero and thieves as ur brother, jus like some northernas used to delude themselves that BH members re their brothers. By the time armed robber brother descend on u or any other close member of ur family then u will know they re not ur brother! Let's all passionately hate what is bad! Thank u!
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by denip: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dats y d town is stilk backward inspite of the numerous companies

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by oshe11: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Addressing abgero and thieves as ur brother, jus like some northernas used to delude themselves that BH members re their brothers. By the time armed robber brother descend on u or any other close member of ur family then u will know they re not ur brother! Let's all passionately hate what is bad! Thank u!
u r wlc! Truth is U wudnt undastnd d street until U r frm the street, I hate what they do passionately but then again not every thief is actually a thief......... And when I said brothers I was refering to those struggling in the street and asking them not to give up the struggle
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by Toronto123: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Warri is a dead zone. The politicians have raped that town. The youths think is their right to steal kill and destroy. When i see young boys in Warri i just conclude there have no ambition because there is really nothing to do in the town. Even the former governor child left the state after her father's administration and opened shop in Lagos. Shell has also packed their bags and left the town.

Lawless state ran by greedy politicians

4 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Werey OP instead make u call army (police dey useless) u come here dey open thread....u need sense

meanwhile armed robbers be like : every campaign we did for these polithiefcians was a hit Back to Back...from governorship to senatorial posts to house of reps yet no fufillment of campaign promises....iyalaya government...armed robbery ti take over

shoprite be like: if you want the freebies come and take it

And you think say army go answer ? Abi na dia work ?
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by chlowi(f): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
warri warri *in Ay's Voice*
Re: Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) by lawnreigh(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
afterwards this Niger Delta people will be crying of marginalization, shoprite has been in the south west for long and no report as this, that is why investors & multinational companies don't site there major office or HQ there, if they don't demand for money today, they will threaten to bring down companies. mtchew yeye people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.