Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS (3933 Views)

Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! / Detained Radio Biafra Broadcaster Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home / Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by Eshinwaju: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Treasonable felony...gun running...hate speeches...illegal entry...possession of a fake passport...illegal radio station...fraudulently defrauding innocent Ibos...threats and acts of violence...chai....this bobo is finished for life.... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by paramakina202: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Fulani Herdsmen have guns and do terrorize communities yet no arrest by DSS and Sahara reporters are not ashamed to post this picture as evidence of "crime against the State"

Hypocrites.

See evidence, "Hunter's Gun"
The picture is even fake cos those primitive guys around kanu ain't Biafrans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by chesterlee(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Useless Sahara reporters...

Always faking up news

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by urbanmonk: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Daura Security Service releasing trumped up charges in batches. Chai
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by ngmgeek(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leave Biafran issue alone so Biafran issue will leave you alone. angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by johnmartus(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Johnny English
DEFINITELY YOU ARE IILITERATE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
johnmartus:
DEFINITELY YOU ARE IILITERATE
you are hereby banned from commenting in English
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by IPOB123london: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
and the desperation,lies and drama continue

the black people of Nigeria are having fun

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by LoveDecay(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
IPOB123london:

and the desperation,lies and drama continue

the black people of Nigeria are having fun

You're just another dog that thinks he/she is a cat.

Black people of Nigeria - he says. I pity your life - like I said all you can ever be no matter your achievement there is a third class citizen of the west - I see your kind every day. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by Gbengais(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Does Kalu even have a home in Umuahia? See evidence, a hunter's gun.

The DSS should've arrested his father who is a first class traditional ruler than playing the usual tunes for their gullible admirers.

Does the picture resemble London?

Let Dss arrest Nnamdi Kalu's week old son for treason and conspiracy for being born by acclaimed "potential terrorist".

You call that a hunter gun?? Wait!! Has wailing pushed you to this deteriorated state of dumbness? Later you go say u go school
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gbengais:

You call that a hunter gun?? Wait!! Has wailing pushed you to this deteriorated state of dumbness? Later you go say u go school

Over sabi prof, are you still okay?

May be where you come from it isn't but where I and Kanu come from and in most western countries, it is one of hunter's choice gun.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by Gbengais(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Over sabi prof, are you still okay?

May be where you come from it isn't but where I and Kanu come from and in most western countries, it is one of hunter's choice gun.

So what you're trying to say is that your poverty striken hunters are allowed to handle klashnikov? Ode... this shows your level of . If you know nothing about Nigerian policies, i'll advice you keep you carbonated rotten mouth shut.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by najoke: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
paramakina202:

The picture is even fake cos those primitive guys around kanu ain't Biafrans.
Why u dey deny ur kinsmen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gbengais:

So what you're trying to say is that your poverty striken hunters are allowed to handle klashnikov? Ode... this shows your level of . If you know nothing about Nigerian policies, i'll advice you keep you carbonated rotten mouth shut.

Ngwakwe don suffer for nairaland.

Oga, thank you very much.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by paramakina202: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
najoke:

Why u dey deny ur kinsmen
Taaa! The picture na photo shop.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by johnmartus(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
you are hereby banned from commenting in English
DONT WORRY I KNEW HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU YOU ARE STILL A LEARNER YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON NAIRALAND NOT UP TO ONE MONTH YOU START ATTACKING PEOPLE WITH RECKLESS STATEMENT.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by Hakagure: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
that pinshure na photoshop tho. poor try dss, try harder next time. y u wan frame this guy na? Very stupid imho, if you have him on sedition try him on sedition, whats with the pic?.. That said, i see this ending soon with some sort of plea deal. Some folks just aint built for detention...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by Ecoterrorism(f): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
johnmartus:
DONT WORRY I KNEW HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU YOU ARE STILL A LEARNER YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON NAIRALAND NOT UP TO ONE MONTH YOU START ATTACKING PEOPLE WITH RECKLESS STATEMENT.
lol Johnny English. Did you use opon IMO to study in Aregbe school of English
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Had Guns And Ammunition At His Home – SAHARA REPORTERS by henroe2k2(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
One know i know sahara reporters is very much good at is telling lies...... Nnamdi Kanu lives in the UK, not nigeria.... I woder where this lie is coming from... Maybe they have run out of lies, i guess....
they even counter their earlier claim in the link below....

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/09/nnamdi-kanu-radio-biafra-had-no-weapons-his-possession-time-arrest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uproar As Dambazzau Appoints Northerners To Heads All Agencies In Interior Minis / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Kid, Not An Igbo Leader – Joe Igbokwe / Crises Rock APC Over Fresh Plot By Tinubu, Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.