Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 (488 Views)

Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by gbolakpine(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
1.16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery so
you’re Capable of Killing Me... It's Over!!!
_
2.You don't even respect me. I'm talking
and you are busy breathing? It's over!
_
3.I called you and you picked up
immediately. You lack patience. It’s over!!
_
4. I told u I love my food hot but you
refused to warm the ice cream. You don't care about me. It's over!
_
5.I gave u 2 eggs, to boil one and fry the
other. You fried the one you were supposed to boil and boiled the one you were supposed to fry. You are not obedient, It’s over!
_
6.I call u DARLING and you called me
HONEY. Indirectly, you’re calling my mother a BEE. No respect for in- laws, pack your bags. its over!

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/01/this-is-how-to-break-up-with-your-lover.html
Re: This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by iceberylin(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin@3
Re: This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by donTbone(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
sad
Re: This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hahahahehehehehohohohohihihikikikikwakwakwakwa.. those break up lines na die ateeyuuuu
Re: This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by Feranchek(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na ehn!!! Even the babe sef go gree sey she 4cup cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by slap1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
You better work hard. God can change your story before 14th February.
Re: This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
gringrin
Re: This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hahahahaha... grin
Re: This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
grin numba 5 tho grin
Re: This Is How To Break Up With Your Lover Before February 14 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thank God iam single

(1) (Reply)

My Fear Has A Fresher / photo of the day / 30 Rules For Changed Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.