Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:05 AM

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (97565 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Cashmadam: 2:51pm On Jun 11
mandrel:
thank you so much, I have a quick question regarding the health insurance is it compulsory and is that price required cause I finally got an appointment at the German consulate and in the check list I saw a requirement of 30,000 euro health insurance

Yes, the health Insurance is compulsory and it must cover the whole Schengen area and at least 30k Euros. Just tell your insurance company the requirements. They know what to do.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Zoey1: 9:02am On Jun 14
I want to assume you have travelled.
eineFrau:
3rd of June is still a bit far away by the embassy’s standards. So I’ll suggest you wait a bit longer. Don’t worry too much, it’ll most likely end in good news.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Gracey31: 10:51am On Jun 14
Good morning all,I had my interview last week and I only submitted an informal letter of invitation from my brother in Germany ,diring the lady asked if I had an official letter of invitation,so I told her it’s stated on the website that I only need the official letter if I can’t sponsor myself,which in my application it’s clearly stated I am sponsoring myself, so she was like okay let’s see if this letter would be sufficient ,Please I want to know if it can affect the outcome of my application. I submitted every required documents needed from my brother and i except the official letter of invitation.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Zoey1: 1:33pm On Jun 14
No one here can give the outcome.
You had your interview done already.
Only stay hopeful and Trust God.
Gracey31:
Good morning all,I had my interview last week and I only submitted an informal letter of invitation from my brother in Germany ,diring the lady asked if I had an official letter of invitation,so I told her it’s stated on the website that I only need the official letter if I can’t sponsor myself,which in my application it’s clearly stated I am sponsoring myself, so she was like okay let’s see if this letter would be sufficient ,Please I want to know if it can affect the outcome of my application. I submitted every required documents needed from my brother and i except the official letter of invitation.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Zoey1: 6:43pm On Jun 22
Have you gotten a feedback?
Hanihani:
Good evening … please, is this what their appointment link looks like ?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Zoey1: 6:45pm On Jun 22
Have you gotten a feedback?
Ifeoluwa1794:

Hello have you heard anything from the German embassy yet? I know someone that also did her interview on the 3rd of May and hasn’t heard anything from them.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by StatisticianDr: 3:42pm On Jun 28
I have gotten my business visa. I really thank God. This thread was also useful for me.

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by confido2017: 9:27am On Jun 30
Hanihani:
please , I am interested in getting tourist visa but I do not have invitation . I just want to visit for a week. France turned me down last week ;reason that they have reasonable doubts that I might not return when the visa expires. I tried to appelle but don’t know how but decided to try Germany . I have been to Maldives , UAE, Mauritius , Kenya , Ivory Coast, Lomé , Benin etc and max I stayed was 2wks. I wonder why they feel I want to elope . Sincerely I just want to vacate for a week and I have leave for 3rds . Please , can you aid me out with the German tourist visa link and how to go about it. Greetings and do have a fulfilled day .

Please how did you make it to Mauritius? I want to go on visit.

Do guide me through
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 9:21am On Jul 02
Please guide me if Uk no work this one fit work🤣.

Mine own is tourist visa _Self employed lady and a single mother. What's the requirement for Germany tourist visa or is it schengen visa?

2. Asking For my aunty married woman working with Royal Xchange insurance going Germany tourist visa too with her 3yrs child. What's her own requirements too. Kindly list and the insurance stuff too.

Can we print the form and fill then submit in Lagos embassy too. Guard me pls. Thank u
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 8:45am On Jul 03
GPlease guide me if Uk no work this one fit work🤣.

Mine own is tourist visa _Self employed lady and a single mother. What's the requirement for Germany tourist visa or is it schengen visa?

2. Asking For my aunty married woman working with Royal Xchange insurance going Germany tourist visa too with her 3yrs child. What's her own requirements too. Kindly list and the insurance stuff too.

Can we print the form and fill then submit in Lagos embassy too. Guard me pls. Thank u help ohh and the closing bal i will have for a one week trip to Germany🙏🙏. My aunty and her 3yrs old child too there closing bal.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 3:38pm On Jul 03
See this date 7th July is it the only appointment month How can I view others is very confusing 🤣. Pls teach me I'm a JJC here biko

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by digitaccountant: 7:29pm On Jul 03
If you need German visa business invitation or Tourist documentation, let me know.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by digitaccountant: 7:43pm On Jul 03
Kossyfelicia:
GPlease guide me if Uk no work this one fit work🤣.

Can we print the form and fill then submit in Lagos embassy too. Guard me pls. Thank u help ohh and the closing bal i will have for a one week trip to Germany🙏🙏. My aunty and her 3yrs old child too there closing bal.

It depends on your budget. You need to check for the cost of hotels or hostels in Germany and possibly a one week tour package.. You can book it without paying the full amount.

A week Shengen visa insurance is 30Euro.

If you can have 4million naira in your bank statement as proof of funds. It will give you a boost.

Carefully check for the digital visa application form.

Same advice goes with your aunty. But as she is travelling with a minor, she has to include the child in her reservation details.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 11:19am On Jul 04
digitaccountant:

It depends on your budget. You need to check for the cost of hotels or hostels in Germany and possibly a one week tour package.. You can book it without paying the full amount.

A week Shengen visa insurance is 30Euro.

If you can have 4million naira in your bank statement as proof of funds. It will give you a boost.

Carefully check for the digital visa application form.

Same advice goes with your aunty. But as she is travelling with a minor, she has to include the child in her reservation details.
thanks dear for the reservation for me us is 560Euro for 1wk. With my own budget I calucated is 2.8m both hotel, flight and 45€ per day. So 3.5m or 3.8m is it ok. Also I guess her own should be 4m or should we have 4m each?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by digitaccountant: 11:27am On Jul 04
Kossyfelicia:
thanks dear for the reservation for me us is 560Euro for 1wk. With my own budget I calucated is 2.8m both hotel, flight and 45€ per day. So 3.5m or 3.8m is it ok. Also I guess her own should be 4m or should we have 4m each?

That sounds good. Have you done the reservations? With your proof of funds, both of you are good to go. If you both need Schengen insurance for a week, let me know.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 11:34am On Jul 04
digitaccountant:

That sounds good. Have you done the reservations? With your proof of funds, both of you are good to go. If you both need Schengen insurance for a week, let me know.
i have done FLIGHT KLM reservations and hotel THROUGH booking.com so is how to book appointment that I'm looking for. I checked yesterday I'm seeing this in there appointment.so I'm just confused

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by digitaccountant: 11:41am On Jul 04
Kossyfelicia:
i have done FLIGHT KLM reservations and hotel THROUGH booking.com so is how to book appointment that I'm looking for. I checked yesterday I'm seeing this in there appointment.so I'm just confused

I just checked it. That is what is obtainable. It is a digital system, and it says no appointment date at this time.

Why don't you consider other Schengen countries that VFS or TLS can process their visas for you online. Meanwhile, you may have to be patient and try again if you really want to visit Germany.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Zoey1: 12:37pm On Jul 04
Avoid Germany and France for now , if you a first timer to Schengen.
Kossyfelicia:
See this date 7th July is it the only appointment month How can I view others is very confusing 🤣. Pls teach me I'm a JJC here biko
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Shilavite17(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04
Dears,

Kindly be informed that as an Axa Mansard insurance professional sales staff I can handle your individual and corporate insurance needs. Example as shown below:

Health insurance (HMO)

Motor insurance(Comprehensive and third party) to cover accident, theft & fire;

Marine insurance for import & export of goods

Public liability insurance for schools, hotels, hospitals, offices;

Properties and casualty insurance

Travel insurance to get your visa & provide protection when you travel abroad

Fire insurance policy for your homes, shops, business premises, schools, boutique;

Group life insurance to protect your staff and members of association

Burglary insurance

Professional Indemnity insurance for doctors, engineers , nurses, lawyers, architects, accountants, brokers, etc;

Education insurance plan: For children Education Plan to save & secure your children education

Life celebration

Life insurance (Bonus life, group life)

Fidelity insurance

Money insurance

Goods-in-Transit insurance to protect ur goods during transportation

Investment (Money market, endowment plan, new life savings) to save and achieve your financial goals;

Mortgage Protection Plan to secure your household in case of default in repayment of the loan;

Personal Accident to compensate against death, permanent disability & medical expenses;

Group Personal Accident to compensate against death, disability & medical expenses of loved ones, association members, & students;

Endowment plan: It gives you the benefits of target savings and life insurance in one plan

And other forms of insurance for your need.

All forms of Axa Mansard Insurance have attractive benefits.

Thank you.

WhatsApp/call me for details to book your needed insurance plan/policy
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 8:01pm On Jul 04
digitaccountant:

I just checked it. That is what is obtainable. It is a digital system, and it says no appointment date at this time.

Why don't you consider other Schengen countries that VFS or TLS can process their visas for you online. Meanwhile, you may have to be patient and try again if you really want to visit Germany.
so which one can the process online and there visa fee. Thanks
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 8:03pm On Jul 04
Zoey1:

Avoid Germany and France for now , if you a first timer to Schengen.
reason Pls?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 8:06pm On Jul 04
digitaccountant:

so list the countries vfs and TLS do online and there requirement for Self employed business person. Also visa fee if you know.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by digitaccountant: 8:18pm On Jul 04
Kossyfelicia:
so which one can the process online and there visa fee. Thanks

France, Belgium, Italy. Euro 90 for adult and Euro 45 for children.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by digitaccountant: 8:20pm On Jul 04
Kossyfelicia:
so list the countries vfs and TLS do online and there requirement for Self employed business person. Also visa fee if you know.

VFS is becoming ineffective these days because of lack of appointment dates. TLS looks better.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 10:14am On Jul 05
digitaccountant:

France, Belgium, Italy. Euro 90 for adult and Euro 45 for children.
I hope is not oke Belgium 😂😂you are talking about. France what's there requirement for a single self employed mum not married doing business too, biz registered with CAC and have Personal Tax certificate for Tin no TCC yet. What's the requirement for a 1wk trip and the Proof of fund. I need guideline too that Italy and Belgium I know like d country lol
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 10:16am On Jul 05
digitaccountant:

VFS is becoming ineffective these days because of lack of appointment dates. TLS looks better.
I was once denied UK visa due to my mistake in my annual income and the money I filled for trip is 3.5m but I submitted 3m statement with a sponsor. So since E denied me Omo I come gate TLS pple self money just waka like that. To go that place self I dey vex😂😂
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by digitaccountant: 11:27am On Jul 05
Kossyfelicia:
I hope is not oke Belgium 😂😂you are talking about. France what's there requirement for a single self employed mum not married doing business too, biz registered with CAC and have Personal Tax certificate for Tin no TCC yet. What's the requirement for a 1wk trip and the Proof of fund. I need guideline too that Italy and Belgium I know like d country lol

grin. That Oke Belgium na Terror. When I visited Lagos for work, na so the oke carry all my bag tear finish. LOL. I will check France for you. Don't rush it. Chat me up on whatsapp cause these platforms does not allow one to post relevant links that you would need to plan properly. Do not be in a rush, you would need to calmly plan the trip. Based on your documents, you are qualified, but their fear of you Japaing, that is where work need to be done.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by digitaccountant: 11:29am On Jul 05
Kossyfelicia:
I was once denied UK visa due to my mistake in my annual income and the money I filled for trip is 3.5m but I submitted 3m statement with a sponsor. So since E denied me Omo I come gate TLS pple self money just waka like that. To go that place self I dey vex😂😂

I understand the feeling. But don't give up. Learn from your mistake and prepare for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Kossyfelicia(f): 11:51am On Jul 05
digitaccountant:

grin. That Oke Belgium na Terror. When I visited Lagos for work, na so the oke carry all my bag tear finish. LOL. I will check France for you. Don't rush it. Chat me up on whatsapp cause these platforms does not allow one to post relevant links that you would need to plan properly. Do not be in a rush, you would need to calmly plan the trip. Based on your documents, you are qualified, but their fear of you Japaing, that is where work need to be done.
😂😂😂sorry for the The oke matter. Who wan jakpa😂😂not me oh. I hate the country belguim😂😂. I tried creating appli on France web. I'm using my normal gmail but is not accepting it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / CMS Lagos Without Keke And Okada, Looks Like This (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Mabelyoung(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.