Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans (49645 Views)

Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me / Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store / Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Keepshining(f): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toyin oya receive you healing In Jesus Name. Get well quick dear.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by missKiffy(f): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Get well soon
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Olypeppy(f): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
You're healed
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by chinoify: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
U wnt to call 200-500 fans shocked bet y? grin grin smh!
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Welcomme: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hian! This one ma get fans? Evrybody just want to impose imaginary fans on themselves. Who cares if she reaches out to her fans or not? abeg leave ur drugs for doctors abeg!

1 Like

Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by adeoba2008(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
We wish you speedy recovery.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Jacko01: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Omo super blue omo washes even brighter abd it shows see as she yellow pass adanma
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Goridoe(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
get well soon dear..

but wait o, 200-500 fans to be called for real? undecided oh MTN at it again, na 10k dem give her be that and she no wan make e waste before the 7days ultimatum reach grin i love that.! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by omozu1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Get well now now not soon in jesus name. Amen.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by AdeniyiA(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
jhydebaba:
Sorry dear, but you aint making me happy. All you do is to make ur pocket happy.

See as your eyes swell up abi Bash Ali visit you
cheesy

you no even nice at all...
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by MrOjice(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Who has she called?
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by holaralph(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abi agbon ta lady yi ni ke why ti oju e se wawu bayi now, I kiki, kiki, kiki , I kiki kiki, kikikikikikikikikikiki.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Get well soon dear
It's just a matter of time
Hard times don't last
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Paretomaster(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Seriously! You are bedridden, yet u want to call between 200-500 ppl in one day?...sick indeed.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by spafu(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don't know her.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by iswallker(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
sick and posting images on instagram..... undecided
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by sonnie10: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why don't she drop her own number, abi na only her get airtime?
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Damdeok(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
Abeg o , person wey no well e dey post picture? get well soon sha.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by femi4: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bedridden indeed
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by babaireti(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Has GEJ sent a get-well soon message? since you championed his re-election campaign more than any other Nollywood Actors/Actresses during electioneering campaign
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by SHAIBULIAR: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
i hate this biiiiiiitch. Someone should pls pass this message to her "i hate her" tongue
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by SHAIBULIAR: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Paretomaster:
Seriously! You are bedridden, yet u want to call between 200-500 ppl in one day?...sick indeed.
dont mind the attention seeking biiiiitch

2 Likes

Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by djblue007(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
This one that all of them keep fallin ill/sick.
Get well soon or maybe u need to go back to Johnson.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sometimes I wonder why trash makes FrontPage
I wonder when just three days of ordinary malaria and weakness became "bedridden".

That the OP doesn't know the real meaning of the word is just annoying.
Someone who is "bedridden" has time to take selfies... go to the hospitals to see people who are truly bedridden and then you will delete this trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Sehindemi(f): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oh swirry!

The Lord z Ur strength hun..
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by juman(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Eeyah, sorry.

Get well quick.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by salmankahn(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
I just sincerly hope she dnt benefit from #DASUKIGATE?Cos those involved have been falling sick of recent.speedy recovery thou.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Pque(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gd idea. U said u are 31yrs bt u luk almost 50, just an observation. Nigerians nd lies is like rice nd beans.
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by SeanDada1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
barlkeez:
Delectable actress Toyin Aimakhu has reached out to her loving fans after 3 bedridden days due to illness.
The 31 year old on Instagram, Friday wrote to her fans on how she keeps a happy face all the time because she wants her fans at the same frequency.

She wrote;

Good morning,
One way or another, I resisted posting this picture but I had to just do this to drive home my message and ensure you learn a tangible life lesson. I have been on the sick bed for 3 days now… regardless I still do what i can do to make you happy cus you my fans are special to me. I love to make you people happy… Sometimes, i’m sad but i act happy cus i know a lot of you look up to me. I just have to make myself happy to make you guys happy. A thankful and appreciative heart lives more and gets more. You dont know what they are passing through to make you happy. Learn to appreciate things and people.
That said, I would be calling between 200 to 500 of my fans today. Please drop your phone numbers here (her instagram page) and I would call you… because i care..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BARvF5dNzym/?taken-by=aimakhutoyin

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Who is Toyin Aimahku? Is she a Nigerian? Is she a celebrity? What's her fan base?
Re: Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans by Olasco93: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
God has granted you Sound Health as i speak. I really Like this Lady and her funny colleague, Funke Akindele...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Olamide (baddo) Share A Photo Of Himself Smoking (see Pic) / Sophia Williams Falls Into Gutter After Easter Sunday Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.