Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

Should You ALWAYS Tell Your Partner If You Cheat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You ALWAYS Tell Your Partner If You Cheat? (2884 Views)

Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / The Lies Men Always Tell Fat Ladies / Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should You ALWAYS Tell Your Partner If You Cheat? by h20water(m): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2016
wwhitewitch:
for the fact that i cheated does not mean i dont value you.

sharap!!! what do u mean den? >:
Re: Should You ALWAYS Tell Your Partner If You Cheat? by temmypotter(m): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Its a dilemma!.. I wouldn't cause it happened to me once and till now I'v not being able to love again nor get her out of my mind.. She was apologetic but I couldn't bring myself to forget.. And it kept on affecting the relationship. Until I called it quits. She still tries to come back till date but I don't know if its my ego or something, I just can't!, I want her back but the moment I see her.. I see the image of the dude she cheated with. And I just get mad all over again. I know I know, The ideal thing is to tell your partner.. BUT BUT.. It takes the grace of God for things not to completely go overboard... One thing is sure though, the relationship can never be back to normal. Except you are married.. The best thing is to just walk away, don't tell. Even if the guy would suffer, its better than the suffering he'd go through when you tell him you cheated on Him! Its the worst thing ever! Kills a man's ego, self esteem and emotions especially if he was so in love with you.
Re: Should You ALWAYS Tell Your Partner If You Cheat? by teebee22(f): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2016
GODWIN78:
. Even abraham played away match, men are polygamus in nature,that's Why a man can marry 5 wife,girls can you marry 5 men,?that's their world,if you are trynna do,or hv done the deed,and your caugth,you myt go to your parents, zero tolerance to cheating though,
grin
Re: Should You ALWAYS Tell Your Partner If You Cheat? by teebee22(f): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2016
adepeter26:

@bolded, you are 100% write. My bae who is equally wife to be portrays d bolded. (though kinda distant frm each other).
She told me all i needed to know abt herself, her past, etc & even loved & cherish her d most 4 telling me.
I asked her d reasons 4 letting me know, she replied saying, "its better i know the product i wanna purchase b4 making payment." And also, she wouldn't want me to hear it frm anoda source

I was amazed & never believed gals like still exist.
they do exist especially those that wants a serious relationship and are matured enough to handle. I will tell you who I am if u can't take it, leave the passage or use the door so that who can, will see me.
Re: Should You ALWAYS Tell Your Partner If You Cheat? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2016
teebee22:
they do exist especially those that wants a serious relationship and are matured enough to handle. I will tell you who I am if u can't take it, leave the passage or use the door so that who can, will see me.
Lmao...
Re: Should You ALWAYS Tell Your Partner If You Cheat? by teebee22(f): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2016
adepeter26:
Lmao...
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Roommate Gay?. / I Want To Get Frequent, Harder And Stronger Erection.....how Do I Do It? / One Word For This Guy(pics 18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.