Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,729 members, 7,921,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Your Mum Is Your Life Read This Story Please, Its So Touching. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mum Is Your Life Read This Story Please, Its So Touching. (594 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Mum Is Your Life Read This Story Please, Its So Touching. by binoosmart(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Daughter : Mom are you ok?.

Mom : Yes hunny am ok *smiles*
Daughter : But you dont look ok mom...!
Mom : Sweetheart i have to tell you a secret...
Daughter : What secret mom?
Mom : I left something for you at home in my drawer,its in a brown envelope.
Daughter : Is it money mom?
Mom : Just look for it when you get home.now i need to rest.
Daughter : why mom?...what's wrong?
Mom : Nothing dear...mommy is gona be okay.

Daughter : Promise me mom? .

Mom : Mommy loves you okay! .

Daughter : Love you more mom.

And that was mommy's last words to her daughter,she died and may her soul rest in peace.

And when the daughter got home,she went straight to
mommy's room,and search her drawer for the brown envelope...and thanks god she found it.it was a letter written
by mom.

LETTER : Dear baby,i know life aint gona be the same without me,and things will be tough,but i just want you to
know that mommy loves you and will always love you.

I did what i did to protect you,i had to transplant my heart to you so that you survive,i know i shuldve told you...but i just couldnt coz I knew it was gona break your heart.

Take care of yourself darling,i will always be there with you.in your heart.

Yours : Mommy .

And the girl cried tears out!!...so touching isnt it? We all need mom. in our lifes,because mommy would do anything for her child just because she is the best,my hero!!

If your mom is still alive in (2015) you are so blessed....
want her to see 2016.
Dont Ignore if you care about your mom!! I love my mom
dearly������. Share and Drop your comment below

Source ::: www.ebiraland..com/2016/01/your-mom-is-your-life-read-this-story.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sleep Paralaysis / Heart2heart / Laura Ikeji Rumoured Pregnant By Music Producer Boo (photo Of Baby Bump)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.