Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,535 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:34 PM

OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos (1836 Views)

New Organ Discovered Inside Human Body By Scientists / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back / Man Gives Birth To Parasitic ‘twin’ With Growing Teeth An Hair: (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by exlink10(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wonders shall never end as long as we still live under the sun. Imagine what doctors found inside this boy that has been disturbing him. A 20 kilogram parasite twin with teeth and long hair was discovered by shocked doctors of Swaroop Narayan Hospital in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Narendra Kumar had suffered from chronic stomach pains, vomiting and permanent weight loss since childhood until this day.

The 18-year-old was rushed to hospital with acute pain in abdomen and after thorough medical investigation was diagnosed with a rare condition called foetus in fetu. It means Narendra was born with a malformed twin brother inside his body, who had been feeding off him all his life. Can this be remotely possible? Medical world is indeed as deep as an endless tunnel.

The parasite formed an umbilical cord-like structure and managed to grow up to 20kg and even developed teeth and 2m long hair. Dr Rajeev Singh, who performed a surgery to remove the unusual growth, later commented on the issue and said: - complete story and more pics at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/omg-parasitic-twin-with-hair-teeth.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi

Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by exlink10(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
omg
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by stjsd(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by sinaj(f): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
Omo see oracle o! shocked shocked

Diz iz xo scary!
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by poshestmina(f): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wow!.thank God for his life
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
WTF! undecided undecided undecided
i still cant get myself!
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by Tolexander: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
l this day.

The 18-year-old was rushed to hospital with acute pain in abdomen and after thorough medical investigation was diagnosed with a rare condition called foetus in fetu. It means Narendra was born with a malformed twin brother inside his body, who had been feeding off him all his life. Can this be remotely possible? Medical world is indeed as deep as an endless tunnel.
just trying to find a medical explanation for the situation.

Na lie, na the witches gather do meeting for the boy belle, one of dem con forget him head for inside the belle.
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by dominique(f): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
^^^ @Tolexander, It's a condition called fetus infetu. I watched a documentary where a foetus lived in a man's stomach for over sixty years. Imagine living sixty years in pains.
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by Tolexander: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
dominique:
^^^ @Tolexander, It's a condition called fetus infetu. I watched a documentary where a foetus lived in a man's stomach for over sixty years. Imagine living sixty years in pains.
me I no believe that one o.

Na for India this one happen and winch plenty there.
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by dominique(f): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tolexander:
me I no believe that one o.

Na for India this one happen and winch plenty there.

Lols it happens around the world o. What if such happens in naija nko? Na village witches theory sure pass
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by Tolexander: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
dominique:

Lols it happens around the world o. What if such happens in naija nko? Na village witches theory sure pass
the Nigerian explanation is simple.

The foetus swallowed another embryo formed when the mother had sex during pregnancy.
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tolexander:
just trying to find a medical explanation for the situation.

Na lie, na the witches gather do meeting for the boy belle, one of dem con forget him head for inside the belle.
Ow u take know?
Re: OMG - Parasitic Twin With Hair & Teeth Found In A Boy's Body By Surgeon - Photos by Jimbadly: 12:37am On Jan 09, 2016
I totally detest India and abhor anything associated with it. Too many paranormal events taking place there. The weirdest of health conditions are rampant there. There's more to it than meets the physical eye.

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Strike Commences Today As Doctors Down Tools / Neolife Feminine Herbal Complex / Iron, Zinc, And Copper Malnutrition Among Primary School Children In Lagos, Nige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.