Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) (2004 Views)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! / I Caught This 2 Of My Neighbors In Bathroom And Immediately Took Their Pic (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
I nor even know her before, I was coming back from work yesterday when I met her, a very fine girl. I toast her, she gree, she follow me go house instantly unto "steady continous gonking"

This evening I called her to meet me at home, she came, after gonking I sent her to get me two drinking glass from the kitchen. I went inside my room to get my charger, she never still bring the glass from kitchen. So I walked to the kitchen and caught her at the back of my kitchen door eating meat codedly!!!

My pot of stew wey dey kitchen nai she just chuk hand put carry chicken go hide for back of door dey eat am.

I can't believe this.

EDITED: she never allow me snap her, I will upload her pix soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by faray: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
report her to EFCC
She must be arrested for diverting the allocated meat meant to supress your _stupid*ty.
#stupiditygate

4 Likes

Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by Carowline(f): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
huh.

Op..

1 Like

Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by KELVINXY: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
obviously u're spreading the seed of stupidity here & there cheesy

let the poor gal enjoy the fruit of her hard work abeg! grin

I'm sure u dint even offer her anything to eat undecided
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Naughty guy grin
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by deewhone(f): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
You are supposed 2 be in a sad mood following wuh apnd 2 u recently.... Here you are repeating d same tin dt cost u ur job

2 Likes

Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by dollyjoy(f): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
Your moniker says it all.

You are stupidity.
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by kestolove95(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na ibo girl I know
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by Carowline(f): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
deewhone:
You are supposed 2 be in a sad mood following wuh apnd 2 u recently.... Here you are repeating d same tin dt cost u ur job
You believed that trash he wrote the other day?
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by deewhone(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Carowline:

You believed that trash he wrote the other day?
I didn't, buh jst assuming it was true cuz of d same thing he'z repeating
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by Chommieblaq(f): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
STUPIDITY

STUPIDITY

STUPIDITY
How many times did I call you?
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chommieblaq:
STUPIDITY

STUPIDITY

STUPIDITY
How many times did I call you?
baaibay!!! This one you are calling me like this, do you need "gonking"

As I am, I can go 22 rounds on you.
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by Chommieblaq(f): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
stupidity:
baaibay!!! This one you are calling me like this, do you need "gonking"

As I am, I can go 22 rounds on you.

Abegi borrow sense, biko.
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Abegi borrow sense, biko.
if you are willingly to borrow me yours for a day. Will be grateful.
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by Chommieblaq(f): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
stupidity:
if you are willingly to borrow me yours for a day. Will be grateful.
grin grin grin of course I will.
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by Emac34: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
stupidity hop no b dat one wey dey take light like Nepagringrin
Re: I Caught This Girl Stealing From My Pot Of Stew. (photo) by OgaSirAde(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
faray:
report her to EFCC
She must be arrested for diverting the allocated meat meant to supress your _stupid*ty.
#stupiditygate

Best comment...love dis #rubbish#

(1) (Reply)

When Your Guy Is Tired Of Buying Brazilian Hair / One Word For These Ladies /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.