Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,070 members, 7,939,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Just Checked My H.I.V Status. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just Checked My H.I.V Status. (650 Views)

Do You Want To Print Your I.V, Jotters, Banners, Posters Etc? / Invest And Make Some Huge Income In Real Estate Marketing In I.v And Lekki / How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Checked My H.I.V Status. by donaldking10: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE. Oluwa Nagode . . I finally did it!! After so many years, i finally gathered the morale to check my status. Just wanna let y'all know am frigging H.I.V Negative!!! Abeg Y'all should help me thank Oluwa! #Dancing.
Re: Just Checked My H.I.V Status. by nedu2000(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sorry to burst your bubble,but if you had contacted the virus over the past 6months then it's hidden and won't be send in your system
Re: Just Checked My H.I.V Status. by donaldking10: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
nedu2000:
Sorry to burst your bubble,but if you had contacted the virus over the past 6months then it's hidden and won't be send in your system

Sorry to burst your bubble too, it doesn't work that way again.
There's something now called a confirmatory RVS strip which can be used to detect it even when it's at the Window Period.
Do your research properly next time.
Re: Just Checked My H.I.V Status. by nedu2000(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
donaldking10:

Sorry to burst your bubble too, it doesn't work that way again.
There's something now called a confirmatory RVS strip which can be used to detect it even when it's at the Window Period.
Do your research properly next time.
ah well,congrats and be very careful next time,wish u all d best
Re: Just Checked My H.I.V Status. by donaldking10: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
nedu2000:
ah well,congrats and be very careful next time,wish u all d best
Thanks.
Re: Just Checked My H.I.V Status. by bidexolumanish(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
i also did mine today for the first time but i was nt anxious,i am also negative.
Re: Just Checked My H.I.V Status. by donaldking10: 4:12am On Jan 09, 2016
bidexolumanish:
i also did mine today for the first time but i was nt anxious,i am also negative.

Lol. That's d koko.
i know u wouldn't tell us if the result wasn't satisfactory, so congrats.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When Naira Was Naira / What Is The Irrelevance Of National Open University Of Nigeria Law Degree / Google Search: What Each African Country Searched For The Most In 2015 [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.