Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? (2816 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
MRBrownJ:

lol thats a damn lie.... the reality is that not every women can be h0es, some naturally can while others simply cant even if their lives depended on it. hoeing is not a hobby, its a genetic defect that some women possess, and as much as they can stop (for a while), that part of them will always be present. yes many men have tried to turn a h0e into a housewife, and sadly the majority have failed and the rest have yet to fail because the r/ship is still new. as much as these men want these "wolves" to act as sheep, they will remain WOLVES in sheep clothing, and the minute they have a reason to act as wolves, THEY WILL!

Hoeing is a genetic defect? nooo the women are just suffering from some kind of damage. Every woman is wife material until some kind of damage happens to her. Men just want ready good women cheesy a patient man can train a LovePeddler to be a house wife its a high risk mission though but it can be done. Patience Patience. Besides many men like them hot and wild. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Told Me She's A Virgin / I Am Eyeing A Married Neighbor / All Miss Nairaland, I Dnt Av A Girlfriend, But A Sister, Very Beautiful (3 Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.