Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? (1572 Views)

Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS / Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah / Atiku Abubakar Hosts Imam In Saudi Arabia While On Pilgrimage Duty..photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by CecyAdrian(f): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
With the on going drama between Saudi Arabia and Iran, What could possibly be the out come of it, are we to expect war from the two countries or they are just merely flexing muscles.

Please I need answers
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by DickDastardly(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
I expect the two terror-hives to nuke themselves to nothingness. Insha Allah .... Amin!

3 Likes

Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by CecyAdrian(f): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
DickDastardly:
I expect the two terror-hives to nuke themselves to nothingness. Insha Allah .... Amin!

Lol, though I expect that two, but won't other countries try to interfere?
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by DickDastardly(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Lol, though I expect that two, but won't other countries try to interfere?
Those who wish to will not be stopped. Let them all have a go each others jugular already. Praying they start soonest wink
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by CecyAdrian(f): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
DickDastardly:

Those who wish to will not be stopped. Let them all have a go each others jugular already. Praying they start soonest wink

Lol
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by HiggsBoson(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
CecyAdrian:
With the on going drama between Saudi Arabia and Iran, What could possibly be the out come of it, are we to expect war from the two countries or they are just merely flexing muscles.

Please I need answers
Iran won't nuke saudi for the fear of US, and saudi won't nuke iran for the fear of china, russia and iran's unpredictable nuclear strenght. So they all are blabbing.

Hey Cecy, how about my previous proposal, won't hurt you know?
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by CecyAdrian(f): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
HiggsBoson:

Iran won't nuke saudi for the fear of US, and saudi won't nuke iran for the fear of china, russia and iran's unpredictable nuclear strenght. So they all are blabbing.

OK, cool... and what was your previous proposal?
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by HiggsBoson(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
CecyAdrian:

OK, cool... and what was your previous proposal?
On the gravitational wave thread. I asked for a deal, I'm asking again now.

On and off here. I got your back, you got mine, nothing more grin
Whatcha say?
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by CecyAdrian(f): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
HiggsBoson:

On the gravitational wave thread. I asked for a deal, I'm asking again now.

On and off here. I got your back, you got mine, nothing more grin

Whatcha say?

Cool deal! smiley wink
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by HiggsBoson(m): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Cool deal! smiley wink
There you are again, I mean no harm, I'm sure we can work it out
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by CecyAdrian(f): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
HiggsBoson:

There you are again, I mean no harm, I'm sure we can work it out

I don't either. Am sure we can.

1 Like

Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by HiggsBoson(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I don't either. Am sure we can.
I will send you a mail pretty soon. We can start from there if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by orisa37: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Genesis 16:12 until God stops them. Wherever they go they are just hooligans fighting indigenes every where.

1 Like

Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by Owoloku1: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oil prices will increase
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by homerac7: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
HiggsBoson:

Iran posesses no nuke, but Saudi announced hers last week. So it is Iran than won't want to get nuked between the two. Beyond that, nobody would want to start the nuke thing in the middle east because it could quickly get out of hand.

Not that I support either over the other though.
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by HiggsBoson(m): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
homerac7:

Iran posesses no nuke, but Saudi announced hers last week. So it is Iran than won't want to get nuked between the two. Beyond that, nobody would want to start the nuke thing in the middle east because it could quickly get out of hand.

Don't make me laugh bro. Iran's secret nuclear program is one of the most dreaded worldwide. No one knows how advanced they are. Pls do your research
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by Adesiji77: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
homerac7:

"Iran possesses no nuke"? shocked

If you believe that, you will believe anything undecided
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
HiggsBoson:

pls what s happening btw the both two countries?
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by antispexish(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
homerac7:

Saudi has a nuke?, na yam!, who fed you such lies.

@ op, since both of them are Muslim countries wHo are trying to propagate their violent religion, I dnt see and end to the squabbles. They will continue their underground tactics through proxies untill one deals the other a vital blow in which the other person might not have a choice but make the fight open and conventional.
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by homerac7: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
HiggsBoson:

Don't make me laugh bro. Iran's secret nuclear program is one of the most dreaded worldwide. No one knows how advanced they are. Pls do your research

Calm down! Iran has no nukes. But if you are sure they do, please show a credible report that suggests such.

You might just be the only one that believes that joke.

Adesiji77:

"Iran possesses no nuke"? shocked
If you believe that, you will believe anything undecided

Which nuke Iran get? Show a credible proof that suggests that. Owning nuclear reactors and centrifuges does not quickly translate into owning nukes bro. But I will await your proofs
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by homerac7: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
antispexish:

Saudi has a nuke?, na yam!, who fed you such lies.

@ op, since both of them are Muslim countries wHo are trying to propagate their violent religion, I dnt see and end to the squabbles. They will continue their underground tactics through proxies untill one deals the other a vital blow in which the other person might not have a choice but make the fight open and conventional.

Yea. Saudi confirmed their owning a nuclear bomb only last week after years of speculations
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by HiggsBoson(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
homerac7:

Calm down! Iran has no nukes. But if you are sure they do, please show a credible report that suggests such.

You might just be the only one that believes that joke.

Which nuke Iran get? Show a credible proof that suggests that. Owning nuclear reactors and centrifuges does not quickly translate into owning nukes bro. But I will await your proofs

Funny how you believe iran has no nukes. When they have all it takes to build one. Bro somethings can't be proved, doesn't mean they don't exist. They signed a treaty and won't expose their nuclear program.
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by homerac7: 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
HiggsBoson:

Funny how you believe iran has no nukes. When they have all it takes to build one. Bro somethings can't be proved, doesn't mean they don't exist. They signed a treaty and won't expose their nuclear program.

Stop imagining what's not, Oga. They don't have yet what it takes to build one. Even their "yellow cakes" are not of highest purity required to make bomb. It takes time to achieve that, not to even mention that the whole world is keeping a hawk eye on them so they can't keep back or deviate from laid down demands. Unless they wake up tomorrow to announce they bought couple of warheads from North Korea. For now, they don't have and stop pretending you have any information contrary.
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by antispexish(m): 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
homerac7:

Yea. Saudi confirmed their owning a nuclear bomb only last week after years of speculations

it's still just speculations and the propagation of false stories. Pakistan will not be so stupid as to give saudi such weapons. They will be wiped away if saudi uses it. In short they will be the largest loser. Look at the scenarios.
1. Pakistan is not far from iran, the radiation might kill PakistanI if saudi uses it.
2. Saudi will use it on Pakistan if in the future they turn against each other.
3. Pakistan will surely be blamed if saudi uses it, and the Russians will surely be glad to test their nuclear capabilities on the Pakistans.
4. There will sure be a third world war. but iran will still exist cus Pakistan nukes are small, saudi arabia and Pakistan will not exist again.
Therefore Pakistan has more to lose than gain if they give saudi those weapons. They will still lose a lot even if saudi gets those weapons but does not use it
Re: Iran And Saudi Arabia: What Should The World Expect? by HiggsBoson(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
homerac7:

Stop imagining what's not, Oga. They don't have yet what it takes to build one. Even their "yellow cakes" are not of highest purity required to make bomb. It takes time to achieve that, not to even mention that the whole world is keeping a hawk eye on them so they can't keep back or deviate from laid down demands. Unless they wake up tomorrow to announce they bought couple of warheads from North Korea. For now, they don't have and stop pretending you have any information contrary.
yes sir.. smh

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Edward James Roye- First Igbo President In Africa / A Nairalander Endorse&Analyse Claim that Bokoharam Has Been Defeated Technically / This Administration Has Failed Us!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.