Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) (50969 Views)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Mikel Obi, His Twins And Babymama Go On Road Trip (Photos) / Mikel Obi & His Twins Waiting For Christmas Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by AmazingZeus(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
So beautiful
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by robosky02(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
ok
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by greatme2good(f): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
when I saw "taking a stroll"I thought the children are walking ni....He must be a good father.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Omotayor123:
I love twin girls... God Abeg dash me one in the nearest future cheesy
spend 7 days and 7 nights with me and see if you dream will not come true. back to back every single banging i relase was a hit. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by osborn442(m): 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Whatever rocks his boat. However, he should make sure it doesn't sink another's ship

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Aww...
Cute

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by omanzo02: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ginaz:
I like the environment, so green with lush grasses everywhere. The sun shines brightly and wonderfully beautiful. Such a warm weather smiley

The weather is not warm, just 8 degrees Celsius.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by Louiscutedude(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
lovely

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by yungkc(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Baba God abeg package my own twins babies keep I dey cum collect dem.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by kalson7(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Naija babes will be angry with this young man grin grin
I'm telling you...they have missed
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Omotayor123:
tru me abi,
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by emenas(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Raymysterio:
Lovely... The baby maama name though... reminds me of the movie Shriek everytime!!! Am I alone on this?
yea u're right...lolz.
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by Missyetty(f): 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
I love the environment, very serene smiley
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
dont be a threath to naija!!!

who cares,wheather you go europe,rom,moskau,mekka,america,israel,iran,china....

but this territory is naija!!!......you are born a nigerian,you owe your allegiance only to naija!!!

this is naija...!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by Diamonddris(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
Come! Egbo Olamide, if you want the car, come and collect it
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by hopyroll(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
IamTheophilus:
Mikel,shey you know one day those girls will ask you ' daddy how many goals did you score for chelsea ? And you will be like ' errrm...mourinho did not use me' grin and olga you wife will be like..
mikel: my sweet twins, the number of goals I scored does not really matter, what matters is the amount of money I have made for u, in as much there is so much money for u to throw around..... lolz
I hope that answered Ur question?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by enomakos(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Omotayor123:
can you give me the honour to be the father of your twins?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by breakeven: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Naija babes will be angry with this young man grin grin
Why? Its a free world nah.
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by NAJALYN: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
How nice. He should be married now, not still talking girlfriend.
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by IamTheophilus(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
hopyroll:

mikel: my sweet twins, the number of goals I scored does not really matter, what matters is the amount of money I have made for u, in as much there is so much money for u to throw around..... lolz
I hope that answered Ur question?
wait are you related to olga?grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by ORI1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin grin.matic!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by ORI1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Donariok:
Mikel, Mikel, Mikel!!!!!
How many times did i call u??

Better goan prepare for our match tomorrow, before matic score own goal
MatiƧ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
House boy @ Mikel
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by marvelous007(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Always a mentor in all reunification Even In bed as he done nak get twins nd chilling wif dem as suppose LolZZzzzzZzZzz
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by Sunofgod(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thank God I wasn't born out of wedlock . . . . .
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by 190: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ginaz:
I like the environment, so green with lush grasses everywhere. The sun shines brightly and wonderfully beautiful. Such a warm weather smiley

warm weather grin grin grin

r231 she said warm weather grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by sunny2k: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
lucky u say u no marry naija babe. D whole family n d mum would ve by now flown over to cum n do omugo.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by Odunharry(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
190:

warm weather grin grin grin
r231 she said warm weather grin grin grin
Buhahaha
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by oladeledave: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Here is a quick SEO tip on How to drive Massive Google TRAFFIC to your blog or website*

Keyword research and backlink building forms the bulk of it

http://www.techybloggers.com/2016/01/08/top-9-powerful-seo-tips-you-must-not-ignore/
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by grandstar(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
dammy13:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SKVczBDZ15s/VpAkKjxCAQI/AAAAAAAH7Fw/V7YH1Bb9JnU/s400/1c.png[/img]

Mikel Obi's girlfriend, Olga Diyachenko shared the photo of Mikel taking a walk with their twin girls Mia & Ava.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BASI4t3u4oT/
what happens to mikel when he stops earning 80k a week? will she still be there?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by KanwuliaJara: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
E fit try am for Naija? cheesy

"LAKPA-LAKPA" fever go ghyuss kill all-a-dem! grin
Re: Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) by tuscani: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
gossipatrol:
Cute
oga forget that sun. i am right in one of those sun now and the temparature on my android is 3 degrees. the cold here na die... I beg angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos / Mesut Ozil's Answer About Playing For Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.