Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net (1515 Views)

Nollywood Actress Crushing On Vector Finally Pecks Him(pic) / Wise Move? As Davido Calls Out To Dele Momodu Via Osinachi Remix -lukuluku.net / OSHAMO!!! VECTOR Finally Replies Ycee’s Diss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net by AbuadStudent(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2016

Days Back We Brought You Guys A Report That Vector Was Mocked By YCEE Because Of His Line.

Well there’s Another development as Yesterday, rapper Vector sort of responded to Ycee’s diss on his Instagram page. The ‘King Kong’ rapper posted the selfie he shared with rappers Olamide and
Reminisce who were also nominated for the Headies 2015 Best Rap Single.

“The thought to share the moment with fellow nominated hard workers ( @baddosneh and @iamreminisce in the review year,” Vector wrote.
“(Shouts to @illblisstheboss and@iamlord_tr for holding up rap too). The pic isn’t the best (lol). But the moment was real.”

And then he had words for those hating on him.

Though he didn’t name names, we already know that there was just one ‘hater’ who dissed him during his performance at the award event – the ‘Jagaban’ rapper, Ycee.

“I’m not the type to be against the progress of the movement so let all the hating miss me with the bullSh!t,” Vector concluded his post, adding, “ #greatness is greatness and let #God take all the #glory”

Vector’s fans dragged YCEE all over Twitter and IG streets, and it didn’t come as a surprise when he deleted
the post.

http://www.lukuluku.net/vector-finally-replies-ycee-diss/
Re: Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Why three of them come look like blind men...

1 Like

Re: Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net by vault(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
King Kong vs jagaban.
Re: Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
Why three of them come look like blind men...

that's what we call fashion.
Re: Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net by AbuadStudent(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
misspresident:

that's what we call fashion.

seconded,
Re: Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net by AbuadStudent(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2016
vault:
King Kong vs jagaban.

omo..dah kin film go make sense p
Re: Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net by vault(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2016
AbuadStudent:

omo..dah kin film go make sense p
grin
Re: Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net by AbuadStudent(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Days Back We Brought You Guys A Report That Vector Was Mocked By YCEE Because Of His Line.

Well there’s Another development as Yesterday, rapper Vector sort of responded to Ycee’s diss on his Instagram page. The ‘King Kong’ rapper posted the selfie he shared with rappers Olamide and
Reminisce who were also nominated for the Headies 2015 Best Rap Single.

“The thought to share the moment with fellow nominated hard workers ( @baddosneh and @iamreminisce in the review year,” Vector wrote.
“(Shouts to @illblisstheboss and@iamlord_tr for holding up rap too). The pic isn’t the best (lol). But the moment was real.”

And then he had words for those hating on him.

Though he didn’t name names, we already know that there was just one ‘hater’ who dissed him during his performance at the award event – the ‘Jagaban’ rapper, Ycee.

“I’m not the type to be against the progress of the movement so let all the hating miss me with the bullSh!t,” Vector concluded his post, adding, “ #greatness is greatness and let #God take all the #glory”

Vector’s fans dragged YCEE all over Twitter and IG streets, and it didn’t come as a surprise when he deleted
the post.

http://www.lukuluku.net/vector-finally-replies-ycee-diss/

But ycee bleeped up sha
Re: Vector Finally Replies YCEE Diss -lukuluku.net by hatux: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2016
vault:
King Kong vs jagaban.
Jagaban or whatever wouldn't last a seconds..

He's tryna compare himself with Vector *ish* that's classic! I heard his verse on the track 'seaon - cypher' featuring various artistes dude was just spiting rubbish and he claims to be a rapper.

I ain't a rapper though, but one should give respect to those deem fit. Vector isn't a learner in the game, btw he just came by last year November and he's tryna make sort of sh*t for himself. He must be fvcking crazy!

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Pregnant For Jude Okoye / Let Peace Reign…asa Igbo Advises Wizkid & Linda Ikeji / Story Story: My English WAEC Examination Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.