Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,668 members, 7,918,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Share The Bad Things You Did While In University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Bad Things You Did While In University (662 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Bad Things You Did While In University by Corn99(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
??
Re: Share The Bad Things You Did While In University by Khd95(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
And this op too go dy complain of corruption
Re: Share The Bad Things You Did While In University by neutrotoba(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Smh

What do we call this? Senior Thread?
Re: Share The Bad Things You Did While In University by talktonase(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
By the time that company that intends to hire u find out you used to engage in exam malpractice you go learn...
Re: Share The Bad Things You Did While In University by neutrotoba(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
talktonase:
By the time that company that intends to hire u find out you used to engage in exam malpractice you go learn...

No mind am, him sha wan make fp at the expense of his career
Re: Share The Bad Things You Did While In University by Corn99(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
??
Re: Share The Bad Things You Did While In University by STENON(f): 5:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Share The Bad Things You Did While In University by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 09, 2016
University had less rules than secondary school. In secondary school everything was dictated to you and you had no choice but to follow them. University assumes you're already an adult and stuck in your ways of right and wrong - it's hard to do 'bad things' when you had free will to begin with.

This thread is going no where because it's already dead on arrival.

I did not break any rules in secondary school. I had sex a lot in university both with local girls of the village and students but that is not a 'bad thing' since I was already free to.

1 Like

Re: Share The Bad Things You Did While In University by STENON(f): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Sunnypar:

You don start...... They say share not comment. What was yours? Let me guess.... You had sex, party and tongue. Oh! I forgot you are sis Stenon.
Pls dnt let me curse you ...

Stop mentioning my monicker...
Re: Share The Bad Things You Did While In University by Dammytrager(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Hehe!!!...Lemme come and read lies

(1) (Reply)

The Main Difference Between M.sc And M.eng In Electrical Engineering. / If You Have An Excuse To Fail, You Have No Reason To Succeed / University Of Jos (unijos) Pg Form Payment Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.